Posted on 2009-02-16. By anonymous.
American Psychological Association | 2002 | ISBN: 1557989540 | Pages: 264 | PDF | 14.26 MB
An exploration of the emotions of despair, fear and anger that arose after the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in the autumn of 2001. The authors analyze reactions to the attacks through the lens of terror management theory, an existential psychological model that explains why humans react the way they do to the threat of death and how this reaction influences their post-threat cognition and emotion. The theory provides ways to understand and reduce terrorism's effect and possibly find resolutions to conflicts involving terrorism. The authors focus primarily on the reaction in the United States to the 9/11 attack, but their model is applicable to all instances of terrorism, and they expand their discussion to include the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The work has practical implications and should be a useful resource for mental health practitioners, researchers, and anyone concerned with the causes and effects of terrorism.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...In the Wake of 9/11: The Psychology of Terror
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "In the Wake of 9/11: The Psychology of Terror" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2361
- 2011-11-26Attachment, Evolution, and the Psychology of Religion - Lee A. Kirkpatrick Phd
- 2011-09-29The Psychology of Art and the Evolution of the Conscious Brain (Bradford Books)
- 2012-01-02The Psychology of Group Perception
- 2011-12-17Contemporary Perspectives on the Psychology of Attitudes - Geoffrey Haddock, Gregory R. Maio
- 2011-12-15Contemporary Perspectives on the Psychology of Attitudes - Geoffrey Haddock, Gregory R. Maio
- 2011-12-07Contemporary Perspectives on the Psychology of Attitudes - Geoffrey Haddock, Gregory R. Maio
- 2011-11-26Contemporary Perspectives on the Psychology of Attitudes - Geoffrey Haddock, Gregory R. Maio
- 2011-11-08Contemporary Perspectives on the Psychology of Attitudes
- 2011-09-29The Psychology of Attention - Removed
- 2011-08-26The Psychology of Graphic Images: Seeing, Drawing, Communicating - Removed
- 2011-07-10The Psychology of Leadership: New Perspectives and Research (Lea's Organization and Management Series)
- 2013-12-06Teaching Gender and Multicultural Awareness: Resources for the Psychology Classroom (repost)
- 2013-12-02The Psychology of Education (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2013-11-30Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
- 2013-11-27The Psychology of Happiness: A Good Human Life [Repost]
- 2013-11-26The Psychology of Criminal Conduct (5th Edition)
- 2013-11-25Advances in Research and Theory (The Psychology of Learning and Motivation: Volume 51)
- 2013-11-23Blood That Cries Out From the Earth: The Psychology of Religious Terrorism [Repost]
- 2013-11-22Emotions in the Field: The Psychology and Anthropology of Fieldwork Experience
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.