Download Babylon Translation Software for Free!
Posted on 2010-11-01, updated at 2011-07-05. By anonymous.
Income Tax Fundamentals 2010
South-Western College Pub | Gerald E. Whittenburg, Martha Altus-Buller | ISBN: 1439044090 | December 7, 2009 | PDF | 816 pages | 14,4 MB
Learn the skills you need for effective individual income tax preparation with the proven forms approach and hands-on workbook format. INCOME TAX FUNDAMENTALS 2010 Edition provides a concise, practical, and time-tested introduction to the most important areas of tax law. Easy-to-read sections incorporate real examples using actual tax forms. This edition presents intriguing, real, and often humorous tax situations. Strategically placed self-study problems provide immediate feedback to ensure your understanding, while strong end-of-chapter problems and online interactive quizzes help prepare you for tests and the real world. The text is revised annually to ensure you are learning the latest tax laws.
About the Author
Gerald E. Whittenburg is a professor of accounting and taxation at San Diego State University. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Houston. Dr. Whittenburg's professional designations include Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Enrolled Agent (EA). Professor Whittenburg's research interests have focused on corporate and individual taxation, as well as the tax research process. His articles on these and other topics have appeared in such journals as the ACCOUNTING REVIEW, ADVANCES IN TAXATION, ACCOUNTING EDUCATION: AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL, DECISION SCIENCES JOURNAL OF INNOVATIVE EDUCATION, JOURNAL OF TAXATION, TAXES, MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING, PRACTICAL TAX STRATEGIES, JOURNAL OF TAXATION OF INVESTMENTS, VALUATION STRATEGIES, JOURNAL OF SMALL BUSINESS STRATEGY, JOURNAL OF TAXATION OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, THE TAX ADVISER, TAX NOTES, REAL ESTATE ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION, and JOURNAL OF ACCOUNTING EDUCATION. Dr. Whittenburg has authored several tax textbooks, including INCOME TAX FUNDAMENTALS and FEDERAL TAX RESEARCH. Dr. Whittenburg was a visiting scholar at the University of Adelaide (Australia ) in 1999 and 2005 and the University of South Australia in 2009 and 2010. In 2003, he received a Fulbright Senior Specialist grant at the Academy of Tax Services of Ukraine. While in Ukraine, he lectured students and conferred with the faculty and staff on income taxation in the United States.
Martha Altus-Buller is a CPA with her own tax practice in San Diego, California. She attended Reed College in Portland, Oregon for two years, holds a BA in Mathematics from the University of California at San Diego and a MS in Accounting from San Diego State University. She won a Sells award for scoring among the top in the country on the May 1983 CPA exam. Her practical experience includes work as a tax manager for Arthur Young, now Ernst & Young, one of the (then) Big 8 accounting firms, and more than two decades of full-time practice in tax accounting.
[Directly Download] Income Tax Fundamentals 2010!
Free Download "Income Tax Fundamentals 2010" from Usenet!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Income Tax Fundamentals 2010
Free register to download UseNet downloader and install, then search book title and start downloading. You can DOWNLOAD 300GB for free! Register and Download NOW!
Free Download "Income Tax Fundamentals 2010" from UseNet!
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Income Tax Fundamentals 2010" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 8118
- 2011-10-22[share_ebook] Income tax fundamentals 2010 whittenburg solutions manual and test bank
- 2011-10-22[share_ebook] Income tax fundamentals 2010 whittenburg (all other files)
- 2011-10-07[share_ebook] Income tax fundamentals 2010 whittenburg solutions manual and test bank
- 2011-10-07[share_ebook] Income tax fundamentals 2010 whittenburg (all other files)
- 2012-10-19Income Tax Fundamentals 2011, 29 edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-08-20income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha test bank - Removed
- 2012-07-11income tax fundamentals 2012 - gerald e. whittenburg (30th ed) solutions manual - Removed
- 2012-07-11income tax fundamentals 2011 - gerald e. whittenburg (29th ed) (test bank 0538469196) solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-05-06Income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha test bank - Removed
- 2012-04-22income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha test bank
- 2012-01-15[share_ebook] Income tax fundamentals 2012 - gerald e. Whittenburg (30th ed) solutions manual - Removed
- 2011-11-24[share_ebook] Income Tax Fundamentals 2011 (with H&R BLOCK At Home(TM) Tax Preparation Software CD-ROM) - Removed
- 2011-10-22[share_ebook] Income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha solutions manual and test bank
- 2011-10-07[share_ebook] Income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha solutions manual and test bank
- 2011-10-01[share_ebook] income tax fundamentals 2011 - gerald e. whittenburg (29th ed) (test bank 0538469196) solutions manual - Removed
- 2011-09-12[share_ebook] Income tax fundamentals 2011 - gerald e. Whittenburg (29th ed) (test bank 0538469196) solutions manual
- 2011-08-17Income Tax Fundamentals 2011, 29 edition - Removed
- 2011-10-26[share_ebook] J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2010: For Preparing Your 2009 Tax Return
- 2011-01-11Your Income Tax 2010
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.