Posted on 2008-12-25. By anonymous.
Interior-Point Polynomial Algorithms in Convex Programming by Yurii Nesterov, Arkadii Nemirovskii
Publisher:Society for Industrial Mathematics | ISBN: 0898715156 | 1995 | PDF | 405 pages | 16 Mb rared
Written for specialists working in optimization, mathematical programming, or control theory. The general theory of path-following and potential reduction interior point polynomial time methods, interior point methods, interior point methods for linear and quadratic programming, polynomial time methods for nonlinear convex programming, efficient computation methods for control problems and variational inequalities, and acceleration of path-following methods are covered. In this book, the authors describe the first unified theory of polynomial-time interior-point methods. Their approach provides a simple and elegant framework in which all known polynomial-time interior-point methods can be explained and analyzed; this approach yields polynomial-time interior-point methods for a wide variety of problems beyond the traditional linear and quadratic programs.
The book contains new and important results in the general theory of convex programming, e.g., their "conic" problem formulation in which duality theory is completely symmetric. For each algorithm described, the authors carefully derive precise bounds on the computational effort required to solve a given family of problems to a given precision. In several cases they obtain better problem complexity estimates than were previously known. Several of the new algorithms described in this book, e.g., the projective method, have been implemented, tested on "real world" problems, and found to be extremely efficient in practice.
o the developed theory of polynomial methods covers all approaches known so far
o presents detailed descriptions of algorithms for many important classes of nonlinear problems
Specialists working in the areas of optimization, mathematical programming, or control theory will find this book invaluable for studying interior-point methods for linear and quadratic programming, polynomial-time methods for nonlinear convex programming, and efficient computational methods for control problems and variational inequalities. A background in linear algebra and mathematical programming is necessary to understand the book. The detailed proofs and lack of "numerical examples" might suggest that the book is of limited value to the reader interested in the practical aspects of convex optimization, but nothing could be further from the truth. An entire chapter is devoted to potential reduction methods precisely because of their great efficiency in practice.
It certainly is an old one but darn it is good!
Great post though the book is a bit too technical so not that much accessible for undergrads but without any hesitation, a great reference for grads and researchers. thanks for such a nice and precious share! (My precious ;)
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Interior-Point Polynomial Algorithms in Convex Programming
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Interior-Point Polynomial Algorithms in Convex Programming" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2123
- 2012-05-15Aspects of Semidefinite Programming: Interior Point Algorithms and Selected Applications [Repost]
- 2011-12-12[share_ebook] Aspects of Semidefinite Programming: Interior Point Algorithms and Selected Applications
- 2011-01-23Aspects of Semidefinite Programming: Interior Point Algorithms and Selected Applications (Repost)
- 2008-05-21Aspects of Semidefinite Programming: Interior Point Algorithms and Selected Applications (Applied Optimization)
- 2008-02-20Aspects of Semidefinite Programming: Interior Point Algorithms and Selected Applications (Applied Optimization)
- 2013-11-12Interior Point Algorithms: Theory and Analysis (repost)
- 2011-12-29[share_ebook] A Unified Approach to Interior Point Algorithms for Linear Complementarity Problems (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-11-12[share_ebook] Interior Point Algorithms: Theory and Analysis
- 2011-11-11Interior Point Algorithms - Theory and Analysis
- 2011-11-10Yinyu Ye, "Interior Point Algorithms: Theory and Analysis"
- 2011-11-09[share_ebook] Interior Point Algorithms: Theory and Analysis
- 2011-11-06Interior Point Algorithms: Theory and Analysis
- 2011-09-06[share_ebook] A Unified Approach to Interior Point Algorithms for Linear Complementarity Problems
- 2011-09-06A Unified Approach to Interior Point Algorithms for Linear Complementarity Problems
- 2011-06-01[share_ebook] A Mathematical View of Interior-Point Methods in Convex Optimization (MPS-SIAM Series on Optimization)
- 2010-09-01A Mathematical View of Interior-Point Methods in Convex Optimization
- 2008-12-21Theory and Algorithms for Linear Optimization: An Interior Point Approach
- 2008-12-06Self-Regularity: A New Paradigm for Primal-Dual Interior-Point Algorithms
- 2013-09-16Primal-Dual Interior-Point Methods (Repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.