Posted on 2010-04-13, updated at 2011-10-15. By anonymous.
Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest and Clifford Stein
About the Book:
The updated new edition of the classic Introduction to Algorithms is intended primarily for use in undergraduate or graduate courses in algorithms or data structures. Like the first edition, this text can also be used for self-study by technical professionals since it discusses engineering issues in algorithm design as well as the mathematical aspects. In its new edition, Introduction to Algorithms continues to provide a comprehensive introduction to the modern study of algorithms. The revision has been updated to reflect changes in the years since the book's original publication. New chapters on the role of algorithms in computing and on probabilistic analysis and randomized algorithms have been included. Sections throughout the book have been rewritten for increased clarity, and material has been added wherever a fuller explanation has seemed useful or new information warrants expanded coverage. As in the classic first edition, this new edition of Introduction to Algorithms presents a rich variety of algorithms and covers them in considerable depth while making their design and analysis accessible to all levels of readers. Further, the algorithms are presented in pseudocode to make the book easily accessible to students from all programming language backgrounds. Each chapter presents an algorithm, a design technique, an application area, or a related topic. The chapters are not dependent on one another, so the instructor can organize his or her use of the book in the way that best suits the course's needs. Additionally, the new edition offers a 25% increase over the first edition in the number of problems, giving the book 155 problems and over 900 exercises that reinforce the concepts the students are learning.
# Hardcover: 1056 pages # Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 2nd edition (December 16, 2003) # Language: English # ISBN-10: 0072970545 # ISBN-13: 978-0072970548 PDF Size: 14.5MB
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Introduction to Algorithms 2nd Ed. T.H Cormen PDF Solutions
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Introduction to Algorithms 2nd Ed. T.H Cormen PDF Solutions" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 5472
- 2012-02-18[share_ebook] Introduction to Algorithms 2nd Ed. T.H Cormen PDF Solutions
- 2010-07-13Introduction to Algorithms 2nd Ed. T.H Cormen PDF Solutions By-Shujah
- 2011-10-05[share_ebook] Introduction to Algorithms 2nd Ed. T.H Cormen PDF Solution - Removed
- 2011-07-13[share_ebook] Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd Edition
- 2007-06-01Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest, Stein - Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd ed
- 2013-12-23Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd Edition
- 2013-07-16Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd Edition
- 2012-12-19Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd Edition
- 2011-09-25[MULTI] Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd Edition - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2010-11-21Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd Edition
- 2010-11-18Introduction To Algorithms 2nd Edition Solutions
- 2010-10-30Introduction To Algorithms 2nd Edition Solutions
- 2009-07-25Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd Edition
- 2009-06-13Introduction to Algorithms 2nd Edition
- 2007-06-13Introduction to Algorithms 2nd edition
- 2007-12-11[request_ebook] Introduction to Algorithms (Hardcover)
- 2014-03-03An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms, 2nd Edition
- 2013-12-02An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms, 2nd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-06-22Thomas H Cormen -Introduction to Algorithms (pdf)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.