Posted on 2013-04-22. By anonymous.
Lawrence C. Washington - Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields
Published: 1982-04-13 | ISBN: 0387906223, 3540906223 | PDF | 389 pages | 17 MB
This text on a central area of number theory covers p-adic L-functions, class numbers, cyclotomic units, Fermat’s Last Theorem, and Iwasawa’s theory of Z_p-extensions. This edition contains a new chapter on the work of Thaine, Kolyvagin, and Rubin, including a proof of the Main Conjecture, as well as a chapter on other recent developments, such as primality testing via Jacobi sums and Sinnott’s proof of the vanishing of Iwasawa’s f-invariant.
No another mirrors, please!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields [Repost]
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields [Repost]" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 21937
- 2013-05-05Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields (Repost)
- 2012-09-06Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields
- 2011-09-28[share_ebook] Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2011-03-05Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields, First Edition
- 2011-02-28Cyclotomic Fields (Repost)
- 2013-04-22Introduction to the Classical Theory of Particles and Fields (Repost)
- 2011-12-28Introduction to Finite Fields by H. Lidl (Repost)
- 2011-01-24John Coates, R. Sujatha "Cyclotomic Fields and Zeta Values (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)" (repost)
- 2014-01-15Introduction to Geomagnetic Fields, 2nd edition
- 2013-12-24Wall Street Stories: Introduction by Jack Schwager (repost)
- 2013-12-21The GNOMON Workshop - Introduction to Animal Anatomy(Repost)
- 2013-12-19The GNOMON Workshop - Introduction to Animal Anatomy (Repost)
- 2013-12-17Introduction to AutoCAD 2011 (Repost)
- 2013-12-16An Introduction to Harmonic Analysis (repost)
- 2013-12-15Statistical Methods in Quantum Optics 2: Non-Classical Fields [Repost]
- 2013-12-15An Introduction to Applied Linguistics (repost)
- 2013-12-08Compliance Quantified: An Introduction to Data Verification (repost)
- 2013-12-01Introduction to Optical Waveguide (repost)
- 2013-11-30Quantitative Methods: An Introduction for Business Management (repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.