Posted on 2013-04-22. By anonymous.
Lawrence C. Washington - Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields
Published: 1982-04-13 | ISBN: 0387906223, 3540906223 | PDF | 389 pages | 17 MB
This text on a central area of number theory covers p-adic L-functions, class numbers, cyclotomic units, Fermat’s Last Theorem, and Iwasawa’s theory of Z_p-extensions. This edition contains a new chapter on the work of Thaine, Kolyvagin, and Rubin, including a proof of the Main Conjecture, as well as a chapter on other recent developments, such as primality testing via Jacobi sums and Sinnott’s proof of the vanishing of Iwasawa’s f-invariant.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 21937
- 2013-05-05Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields (Repost)
- 2012-09-06Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields
- 2011-09-28Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2011-03-05Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields, First Edition
- 2011-02-28Cyclotomic Fields (Repost)
- 2013-04-22Introduction to the Classical Theory of Particles and Fields (Repost)
- 2011-12-28Introduction to Finite Fields by H. Lidl (Repost)
- 2011-01-24John Coates, R. Sujatha "Cyclotomic Fields and Zeta Values (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)" (repost)
- 2014-06-16Introduction to Evolutionary Algorithms (repost)
- 2014-06-15Introduction to Grid Computing (repost)
- 2014-06-09Introduction to Evolutionary Genomics (Repost)
- 2014-06-09City of Sokrates: An Introduction to Classical Athens (repost)
- 2014-06-03Introduction to Polymer Rheology (repost)
- 2014-06-02IBM System Storage Ds3000: Introduction and Implementation Guide (repost)
- 2014-06-01Introduction to Functional Equations (repost)
- 2014-06-01Introduction to Bio-Ontologies (repost)
- 2014-06-01An Introduction to Sustainable Development (repost)
- 2014-05-29An Introduction to Evolutionary Ethics (repost)
- 2014-05-27Introduction to Stokes Structures (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.