Posted on 2012-12-10. By anonymous.
English | 2008 | ISBN: 007298760X | 864 pages | PDF | 74 MB
Hyde’s Introduction to Genetics teaches the principles of genetics with an innovative approach that emphasizes the basic concepts involved in solving problems as well as teaching students how to manipulate genetic data.
While most genetics textbooks provide some examples and several problems for the student to work, the texts primarily stress facts and historical information. It is often left to the student to make the connection from what is in the text to elucidating the approaches to solve problems. Dr. David Hyde presents these skills to the students throughout the narrative in a stepped-out fashion, making an explicit tie between the facts and their application.
This text maintains the rigor that faculty require in a genetics book, while incorporating a student-friendly presentation style that helps the reader comprehend the material.
- Ebooks list page : 20751
- 2011-12-26Genetics, Health Care and Public Policy: An Introduction to Public Health Genetics (repost)
- 2011-08-03Introduction to Veterinary Genetics (repost)
- 2010-08-24An Introduction to Forensic Genetics (Repost)
- 2015-02-09Introduction to Genetics: A Molecular Approach
- 2015-02-01Introduction to Genetics: A Molecular Approach
- 2013-12-12Introduction to Optics [Repost]
- 2013-12-09Mathematics: A Discrete Introduction (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-11-28Human Population Genetics (Repost)
- 2013-11-23The Physics and Psychophysics of Music: An Introduction (4th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-11-22Human Gene Evolution (Human Molecular Genetics) (repost)
- 2013-11-21Introduction to Analysis (repost)
- 2013-11-20Decision Making using Game Theory: An Introduction for Managers (repost)
- 2013-11-11An Introduction to Metaphysics [Repost]
- 2013-11-06An Introduction to Syntax (repost)
- 2013-10-28Drug Use and Abuse: A Comprehensive Introduction, 7 edition (repost)
- 2013-10-26A Closer Look at the Animal Kingdom (Introduction to Biology) (repost)
- 2013-10-25A Closer Look at Living Things (Introduction to Biology) (repost)
- 2013-10-25Introduction to Combinatorics (Repost)
- 2013-10-06A Logical Introduction to Proof (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.