Author: Gilbert Strang
Date: March 2003
Publisher: Wellesley-Cambridge Press
Posted on 2008-02-05, updated at 2010-05-04, by blotto.
- Author: Gilbert Strang
- Publisher: Wellesley-Cambridge Press
- Publish Date: March 2003
- ISBN: 0961408898
Introduction to Linear Algebra by Gilbert Strang is the required text for the follwing mit open courseware subject.
Product Description(from amazon)
This informally written text provides students with a clear introduction into the subject of linear algebra. Topics covered include matrix multiplication, row reduction, matrix inverse, orthogonality and computation. The self-teaching book is loaded with examples and graphics and provides a wide array of probing problems, accompanying solutions, and a glossary.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Vectors; Chapter 2: Solving Linear Equations; Chapter 3: Vector Spaces and Subspaces; Chapter 4: Orthogonality; Chapter 5: Determinants; Chapter 6: Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors; Chapter 7: Linear Transformations; Chapter 8: Applications; Chapter 9: Numerical Linear Algebra; Chapter 10: Complex Vectors and Matrices; Solutions to Selected Exercises; Final Exam. Matrix Factorizations. Conceptual Questions for Review. Glossary: A Dictionary for Linear Algebra Index Teaching Codes Linear Algebra in a Nutshell.
About the Author(from amazon)
Gilbert Strang is a Professor of Mathematics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and an Honorary Fellow of Balliol College, of the University of Oxford, UK. His current research interests include linear algebra, wavelets and filter banks, applied mathematics, and engineering mathematics. He is the author or co-author of six textbooks and has published a monograph with George Fix titled “An Analysis of the Finite Element Method.” Professor Strang served as SIAM’s president from 1999-2000, chaired the U.S. National Committee on Mathematics from 2003–2004, and won the Neumann Medal of the US Association of Computational Mechanics in 2005. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Ebooks list page : 1568
- 2013-05-05Gilbert Strang - Introduction to Linear Algebra 3rd Edition
- 2012-01-02Linear Algebra Second Edition by Serge A. Lang
- 2017-01-10[PDF] An Introduction to Linear Algebra
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Differential Equations and Linear Algebra (3rd Edition)
- 2017-01-01Introduction to Linear Algebra with Sports Examples
- 2016-12-10A Modern Introduction to Linear Algebra
- 2016-08-07Introduction to Linear Elasticity, 3rd edition
- 2016-07-19Gilbert Strang - Introduction to Linear Algebra, 4th Edition (2009) [1 ebook (PDF)]
- 2016-07-17Gilbert Strang - Introduction to Linear Algebra, 4th Edition (2009) [1 ebook (PDF)]
- 2014-06-08A Concrete Introduction to Higher Algebra (3rd edition)
- 2014-06-06A Concrete Introduction to Higher Algebra (3rd edition)
- 2014-03-30A Concise Introduction to Linear Algebra (repost)
- 2014-03-19Linear Algebra (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-01-24Introduction to Linear Algebra for Science and Engineering, 2nd edition (Student Value Edition)
- 2014-01-10Calculus, Vol. 1: One-Variable Calculus with an Introduction to Linear Algebra Second Edition
- 2013-11-05Introduction to Linear Algebra (repost)
- 2013-10-02Introduction to Linear Elasticity, 3rd edition
- 2013-08-20Vectors, Pure and Applied: A General Introduction to Linear Algebra
- 2013-06-01Introduction to Linear Algebra, Fourth Edition (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.