Posted on 2007-10-21, updated at 2009-04-12. By anonymous.
Introduction to Rock Mechanics
Richard E. Goodman | Wiley | 1989-01-27 | 576 pages | English | PDF
Introduces a new approach to rock mechanics called ``block theory,'' which formalizes procedures for selecting proper shapes and orientations for excavations in hard jointed rock. Applies block theory to rock slopes and underground excavations, and covers the Q theory of rock classification, the empirical criterion of joint shear strength, rock bolting, properties of weak rocks, statistical frequency of jointing, an empirical criterion of rock strength, and design of underground supports. Contains many new problems with worked-out solutions.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Introduction to Rock Mechanics
Related Archive Books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Introduction to Rock Mechanics" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1347
- 2011-09-24Engineering Rock Mechanics - An Introduction to the Principles
- 2011-09-27Introduction to Rock Mechanics
- 2009-11-06Introduction to Rock Mechanics
- 2009-07-19Introduction to Rock Mechanics
- 2013-04-22Engineering Rock Mechanics Part I. An Introduction to the Principles (repost)
- 2012-02-24Engineering Rock Mechanics Part I. An Introduction to the Principles by John A. Hudson (Repost)
- 2011-10-05Engineering Rock Mechanics - An Introduction to the Principles
- 2011-09-23Engineering Rock Mechanics - An Introduction to the Principles (repost)
- 2011-01-20Engineering Rock Mechanics Part I. An Introduction to the Principles by John A. Hudson
- 2009-08-23Engineering rock mechanics. An introduction to the principles
- 2014-04-04Volcanic Rock Mechanics: Rock Mechanics and Geo-engineering in Volcanic Environments (Repost)
- 2014-03-15Introduction to Engineering Mechanics: A Continuum Approach (repost) - Removed
- 2014-02-27Introduction to the Mechanics of Deformable Solids: Bars and Beams
- 2014-02-22AN INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICAL MECHANICS AND THERMODYNAMICS (OXFORD GRADUATE TEXTS)-OXFORD UNIVERSITY pdf-ke
- 2014-02-09Introduction to the Mechanics of Deformable Solids: Bars and Beams [Repost]
- 2014-01-11Introduction to Classical Mechanics: With Problems and Solutions
- 2013-12-22Introduction to Solid Mechanics: An Integrated Approach
- 2013-11-27Introduction to Quantum Mechanics - A.C. Phillips
- 2013-11-21Volcanic Rock Mechanics: Rock Mechanics and Geo-engineering in Volcanic Environments
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.