Posted on 2008-02-18, updated at 2009-04-10. By anonymous.
Andrew Ciesielski, "Introduction to Rubber Technology"
Rapra Technology Ltd. | 160 pages | 1999-01 | 1859571506 | PDF | 8.3MB
An Introduction to Rubber Technology is the ideal basic guide for anyone who is about to start working with rubber. This handbook has information about every aspect of using rubber from the initial selection of the rubber compound to the measurement of its physical properties. A brief history of the uses of natural and synthetic rubber is included but the bulk of the book concentrates on the compounding and processing of rubber to produce rubber products.
The different types of rubbers and their properties are described and a detailed description of how to formulate rubber compounds including the use of additives, fillers, antioxidants and plasticisers is given. There are also chapters on how to process rubber and how to test both cured and uncured rubber. The chemistry, physics and engineering properties of rubber are described and how they relate to the final rubber compound is explained. The final chapter covers the preparation and use of castable polyurethanes. Each chapter is fully referenced and also includes an extensive bibliography.
This book will be invaluable to anyone who is seeking basic information about rubber technology but it will also appeal to engineers, purchasing agents, rubber chemists and students who need an introductory text in the subject.
==========================>> Alternative FAST Download LINK
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Introduction to Rubber Technology
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Introduction to Rubber Technology" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1581
- 2011-10-11Andrew Ciesielski, "An Introduction to Rubber Technology" (repost)
- 2011-10-11Andrew Ciesielski, "An Introduction to Rubber Technology"
- 2011-05-25An Introduction to Rubber Technology
- 2010-09-25An Introduction to Rubber Technology by Andrew Ciesielski (Repost)
- 2014-02-18Practical Guide to Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Technology
- 2013-11-10An Introduction to Music Technology (repost) - Removed
- 2013-08-02Introduction to Laser Technology, 4 edition
- 2013-07-25Introduction to DWDM Technology: Data in a Rainbow
- 2013-07-10Single Molecule Chemistry and Physics: An Introduction (NanoScience and Technology) (repost)
- 2013-06-12Practical Introduction to Pumping Technology
- 2013-06-04Practical Introduction to Pumping Technology (repost)
- 2013-04-13Introduction to Particle Technology (repost)
- 2013-03-06Introduction to Laser Technology
- 2013-02-25DOWNLOAD Introduction to Information Technology Law 6th Edition by David Bainbridge - Removed
- 2013-01-10Single Molecule Chemistry and Physics: An Introduction (NanoScience and Technology) by Chen Wang
- 2012-08-24DOWNLOAD Introduction to Information Technology Law by David Bainbridge - Removed
- 2012-06-01Dan Hosken - An Introduction To Music Technology (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-04-17Radiology Fundamentals: Introduction to Imaging & Technology
- 2012-04-13An Introduction to Petroleum Technology, Economics, and Politics
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.