Posted on 2008-05-13, updated at 2011-11-27. By anonymous.
Oxford University Press, USA | 1995-10-19 | ISBN: 0195086066 | 408 pages | PDF | 21,7 MB
Designed to provide a nonmathematical introduction to biostatistics for medical and health science students, graduate students in the biological sciences, physicians, and researchers, this text explains statistical principles in non-technical language and focuses on explaining the proper scientific interpretation of statistical tests rather than on the mathematical logic of the tests themselves.
Intuitive Biostatistics covers all the topics typically found in an introductory statistics text, but with the emphasis on confidence intervals rather than P values, making it easier for students to understand both. Additionally, it introduces a broad range of topics left out of most other introductory texts but used frequently in biomedical publications, including survival curves. multiple comparisons, sensitivity and specificity of lab tests, Bayesian thinking, lod scores, and logistic, proportional hazards and nonlinear regression.
By emphasizing interpretation rather than calculation, this text provides a clear and virtually painless introduction to statistical principles for those students who will need to use statistics constantly in their work. In addition, its practical approach enables readers to understand the statistical results published in biological and medical journals.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Intuitive Biostatistics
Related Archive Books
- 2008-05-13Intuitive Biostatistics
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Intuitive Biostatistics" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1694
- 2012-11-03Intuitive Biostatistics: A Nonmathematical Guide to Statistical Thinking by Harvey Motulsky (PDF) - Removed
- 2009-01-13Intuitive Biostatistics
- 2012-03-08Understanding Asset Allocation: An Intuitive Approach to Maximizing Your Portfolio
- 2014-04-12Fundamentals of Biostatistics (5th edition) [Repost]
- 2014-04-04SPRINGER INTRODUCTION TO DATA ANALYSIS AND GRAPHICAL PRESENTATION IN BIOSTATISTICS WITH R 2014 RETAIL EBOOK-kE
- 2014-03-20Solutions Manual to Calculus: An Intuitive and Physical Approach (repost)
- 2014-03-17The Intuitive Mind – Profiting from the Power of Your Sixth Sense
- 2014-02-28What Is Relativity?: An Intuitive Introduction to Einstein's Ideas, and Why They Matter
- 2014-02-06How Students (Mis) Understand Science and Mathematics: Intuitive Rules (Repost)
- 2014-01-25Medical Biostatistics for Complex Diseases [Repost]
- 2014-01-23Introduction to Data Analysis and Graphical Presentation in Biostatistics with R: Statistics in the Large
- 2014-01-04Basic Epidemiological Methods and Biostatistics: A Practical Guidebook (repost)
- 2014-01-04Intuitive Thinking As a Spiritual Path: A Philosophy of Freedom (Repost)
- 2014-01-03Intuitive Analog Circuit Design, Second Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-03Fundamentals of Biostatistics (7th edition) (Repost)
- 2013-12-13Biostatistics: A Foundation for Analysis in the Health Sciences, 9th edition (repost)
- 2013-12-08Intuitive Analog Circuit Design, Second Edition
- 2013-11-20AIDS Epidemiology: A Quantitative Approach (Monographs in Epidemiology and Biostatistics) (repost)
- 2013-11-15Intuitive Probability and Random Processes using MATLAB® [Repost]
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.