Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-09-14. By anonymous.
Publisher: Lacis Museum Of Lace And Textiles | 2005 | ISBN R20070914B | PDF | 24 pages | 1.4 MB
The mid 1800’s found Ireland in the midst of a devastating famine. A potato blight had obliterated the agricultural mainstay of the nation. The country was in desperate need of a lucrative commodity to lift it out of its declining state. Lacemaking was a profitable business, but the traditional methods were too slow to afford the quick relief that the country needed. In an effort to copy the treasured and exquisite forms found in the valued Venetian Needle lace and the more delicate filigree of Rosaline lace, emerged a distinctive style of crochet that proved to be both quick and profitable. It soon became known as “Pt. d’Irlande’ in the countries who sought its beauty. It is a style that has earned the right to stand alone, a thing of beauty, to be admired, coveted and collected by the best of collectors. Its delicate filigree and bold relief still speak of dedication, skill and the desire for a better life.
NO Mirrors !!!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Irish Crochet Lace, 150 Years of A Tradition, Exhibit Catalog
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Irish Crochet Lace, 150 Years of A Tradition, Exhibit Catalog" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 3455
- 2010-02-01Irish Crochet Lace
- 2013-10-25What Are You Looking At?: The Surprising, Shocking, and Sometimes Strange Story of 150 Years of Modern Art
- 2013-05-08Crochet Lace
- 2013-04-12150 Years of Spring Street: Victorian Government 1850s to 21st Century
- 2012-12-30Fechner's Legacy in Psychology: 150 Years of Elementary Psychophysics
- 2012-06-29Wars of the Irish Kings - A Thousand Years of Struggle, from the Age of Myth through the Reign of Queen Elizabeth I
- 2012-06-25Wars of the Irish Kings: A Thousand Years of Struggle, from the Age of Myth through the Reign of Queen Elizabeth I
- 2012-02-28Crochet Lace Chokers
- 2012-02-14[share_ebook] Crochet Lace Through Pictures: Instructions for Basic Techniques and Pattern Collection - Yoko Suzuki
- 2012-02-04Culinary Tea: More Than 150 Recipes Steeped in Tradition from Around the World (repost)
- 2012-01-18Around the Corner Crochet Borders: 150 Colorful, Creative Edging Designs with Charts and Instructions for Turning the Corner Perfectly Every Time
- 2011-08-28[share_ebook] Crochet Lace Through Pictures: Instructions for Basic Techniques and Pattern Collection
- 2011-08-20Crochet Lace - Asahi Original Vol.№ 1 2010
- 2011-08-08[share_ebook] EnglishThe Elegance of Crochet Lace
- 2011-08-08The Elegance of Crochet Lace
- 2011-06-30[share_ebook] Living on the Lake in Prehistoric Europe: 150 Years of Lake-Dwelling Research
- 2011-06-21Anchor - Crochet Lace Through Pictures: Instructions for Basic Techniques and Pattern Collection
- 2011-06-10[share_ebook] Culinary Tea: More Than 150 Recipes Steeped in Tradition from Around the World
- 2011-06-02[share_ebook] Murdered by Capitalism: A Memoir of 150 Years of Life and Death on the American Left (Nation Books)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.