Posted on 2009-03-07, updated at 2012-12-18. By anonymous.
New Age | 2008-07-01 | ISBN: 812241673X | 608 pages | PDF | 6,4 MB
The book "Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering" deals with the fundamental and general aspects of irrigation and water resources engineering and includes recent developments in hydraulic engineering related to irrigation and water resources engineering. Significant inclusions in the book are a chapter on management (including operation, maintenance, and evaluation) of canal irrigation in India, detailed environmental aspects for water resource projects, a note on interlinking of rivers in India, and design problems of hydraulic structures such as guide bunds, settling basins, etc.
The first chapter of the book introduces irrigation and deals with the need, development and environmental aspects of irrigation in India. The second chapter on hydrology deals with different aspects of surface water resource. Soil-water relationships have been dealt with in Chapter 3. Aspects related to ground water resource have been discussed in Chapter 4. Canal irrigation and its management aspects form the subject matter of Chapters 5 and 6. Behaviour of alluvial channels and design of stable channels have been included in Chapters 7 and 8, respectively. Concepts of surface and subsurface flows, as applicable to hydraulic structures, have been introduced in Chapter 9. Different types of canal structures have been discussed in Chapters 10, 11, and 13. Chapter 12 has been devoted to rivers and river training methods. After introducing planning aspects of water resource projects in Chapter 14, embankment dams, gravity dams and spillways have been dealt with, respectively, in Chapters 15, 16 and 17.
The students would find solved examples (including design problems) in the text, and unsolved exercises and the list of references given at the end of each chapter useful.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
RS Mirror: No password
Thank you! :)
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2451
- 2011-06-26[share_ebook] Research Perspectives in Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
- 2011-04-26"Research Perspectives in Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering" by Rama Prasad, S. Vedula
- 2009-04-11Research Perspectives in Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
- 2013-10-13Climate Change and Water Resources [Repost]
- 2013-10-07Novel Measurement and Assessment Tools for Monitoring and Management of Land and Water Resources...
- 2013-09-02Climate Change and Water Resources (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- 2013-08-06Hydrology and Water Resources in Tropical Regions (Developments in Water Science)
- 2013-06-21Hydrology and Water Resources in Tropical Regions (Developments in Water Science) (repost)
- 2013-02-27"Current Perspectives in Contaminant Hydrology and Water Resources Sustainability" ed. by Paul M. Bradley
- 2012-12-08Geographic Information Systems in Water Resources Engineering (Repost)
- 2012-10-14Download Water-Resources Engineering (3rd Edition) by David A. Chin - Removed
- 2012-04-24Water Resources Engineering
- 2012-02-15[share_ebook] Computer systems and water resources - Author Unknown
- 2012-01-03[share_ebook] Computer systems and water resources
- 2012-01-03Computer systems and water resources
- 2011-10-01[share_ebook] Water-Resources Engineering, 2/E David A. Chin solutions manual - Removed
- 2011-09-07[share_ebook] Water-resources engineering, 2/e david a. Chin solutions manual
- 2011-03-20Hydrology and Water Resources in Tropical Regions
- 2010-08-31Malin Falkenmark, Tom Chapman - Comparative Hydrology: An Ecological Approach to Land and Water Resources
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.