Posted on 2010-04-02. By anonymous.
Publisher: Course Technology PTR | ISBN: 1592001181 | edition 2004 | PDF | 801 pages | 11,1 mb
Have you ever seen a player's eyes light up as they explore the worlds that you've created in your games? If you have, then game development probably has you hooked firmly in its grasp! If you've never taken your games beyond the PC, now's the time! "J2ME Game Programming" is a hands-on guide that teaches you how to create games for micro-devices. You'll be amazed at just how cool the games you create can look and play. Focusing primarily on mobile phone game creation, you'll jump right in and create your own games as you work your way through the book. The thought has surely crossed your mind that it would be nice to make some money off of this cool hobby of yours. J2ME offers real opportunity to profit from your games. Learn how you can earn revenue from your games by taking them to market. If you have a basic understanding of Java, then you're ready to explore all that "J2ME Game Programming" has to offer!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...J2ME Game Programming (Game Development)
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "J2ME Game Programming (Game Development)" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 5232
- 2011-10-05[share_ebook] J2ME Game Programming (Game Development)
- 2010-02-16[share_ebook] Beginning Game Level Design
- 2013-11-17Holistic Game Development with Unity: An All-in-One Guide to Implementing Game Mechanics, Art, Design and Programming
- 2013-11-01Holistic Game Development with Unity: An All-in-One Guide to Implementing Game Mechanics, Art, Design and Programming
- 2013-05-15Awesome 3D Game Development: No Programming Required
- 2013-05-14Clayton E Crooks, Awesome 3d Game Development: No Programming Required
- 2013-05-13Clayton E Crooks, Awesome 3d Game Development: No Programming Required (Repost)
- 2013-04-01Trent Polack, Focus On 3D Terrain Programming (Game Development)(Repost)
- 2013-02-27Martin J, J2ME Game Programming (Repost)
- 2012-05-22Special Effects Game Programming with DirectX w/CD (Premier Press Game Development (Software) by Mason McCuskey (Repost)
- 2012-05-21Programming a Multiplayer FPS in DirectX (Charles River Media Game Development) by Vaughan Young (Repost)
- 2012-01-13[share_ebook] Martin J, “J2ME Game Programming” - Martin J.(Martin J. Wells) Wells
- 2012-01-12[share_ebook] Martin J, “J2ME Game Programming” - Martin J.(Martin J. Wells) Wells
- 2012-01-07[share_ebook] Martin J, "J2ME Game Programming"
- 2012-01-07Martin J, "J2ME Game Programming"(Repost)
- 2012-01-05Jonathan S. Harbour, "Beginning Game Programming (Premier Press Game Development)"
- 2012-01-01[share_ebook] Focus On 3D Terrain Programming (Game Development)
- 2011-12-31[share_ebook] Awesome 3d Game Development: No Programming Required (Charles River Media Game Development)
- 2011-11-303D Game Engine Programming (Game Development Series) (Repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.