Posted on 2010-08-20. By anonymous.
25 Ways To Win With People
Dr. John C. Maxwell and Dr. Les Parrott have joined together to author 25 Ways to Win With People! Each brings his own unique perspective to winning with people--one as a seasoned communicator and leadership authority, the other as a professor of psychology and relationship expert.
Dr. Maxwell shares practical examples of how he wins with people in everyday life. Dr. Parrott backs up those insights with evidence from recent psychological research. Together, they show how anyone can win with people by making others feel like a million bucks.
Becoming a Person of Influence
Whatever your vocation or aspiration, you can increase your impact on others by becoming a person of influence. Learn simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others, and watch your personal and organizational success go off the charts.
Running with the Giants
In the race of life - a contest of stamina, endurance, faith, and understanding - we are never alone. Others have run it before us.
In John C. Maxwell's vision of humanity, they are in the stands, urging us on, praying for us, and offering the wisdom of their experience. We only need to listen for their voices, and hear their stories, to turn our modern-day challenges into victories.
The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader Unabridged
Why do some people consistently inspire others to follow their lead? According to John C. Maxwell, author of 24 books and a regular speaker on the topic, it's the "character qualities" they possess. In The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader, Maxwell identifies these top traits as character, charisma, commitment, communication, competence, courage, discernment, focus, generosity, initiative, listening, passion, positive attitude, problem-solving, relationships, responsibility, security, self-discipline, servanthood, teachability, and vision--and then defines them in ways that readers can absorb and utilize. Each is covered in a separate chapter opening with a high-concept definition and continuing with relevant anecdotes, details on its meaning, suggestions for further reflection, and exercises for improvement. For example, in the section on vision ("You can seize only what you can see"), Maxwell describes how Walt Disney initially developed the theme-park concept after accompanying his daughters to a fun-filled but rather shabby amusement park. He then analyzes how Disney's resultant projects drew on his personal history while meeting other's needs, and explains how readers must "listen to several voices" to develop successful foresight in a similar way. Finally, Maxwell suggests methods to articulate these visions and measure their implementation. --Howard Rothman
The 21 Most Powerful Minutes in a Leaders Day
This time, he turns more explicitly to the Bible to illustrate principles such as effectiveness, influence, empowerment, sacrifice, and timing, which he introduced in a well-received earlier book, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. Readings for the first four days of each week incorporate: a theme ("People teach what they know, but they reproduce what they are"); a tale that brings a relevant individual (such as Jesus, Moses, Esther, and Solomon) into the discourse on it; interpretations that shape the pertinent factors into a practical contemporary lesson; and a question to ponder that both personalizes and extends the message ("If you reproduced yourself in another leader, would you be pleased with the result?"). Each fifth day, Maxwell presents suggestions, including a specific prayer, to use in putting the ideas into practice. Maxwell's exclusively biblical approach will not be for everyone, but his points are universal in nature and generally on target. Any reader should be able to draw ideas and inspiration from them, and those who have made the Bible a part of their lives will likely find his vision particularly substantial and satisfying.
The Success Journey
Defining success is a difficult task. Most people equate it with wealth, power, and happiness. However, true success is not a thing you acquire or achieve. Rather, it is a journey you take your whole life long.
In a refreshingly straightforward style, John Maxwell shares unique insights into what it means to be successful. And he reveals a definition that puts genuine success within your reach yet motivates you to keep striving for your dreams.
The Winning Attitude
Struggling with an ingrained negative attitude? There's real hope for you! You can change and become a winner. You can develop the attitude of mind which brings, peace, courage, and success.
In The Winning Attitude, John Maxwell shares insights from real life experiences showing how to recognize and attain the winning attitude to overcome life's difficulties, win people over, and turn problems into opportunities
Today Matters is one of the few books that claims it will change your life and does just that. In his new book John Maxwell provides steps to help you make the most of every day. John will challenge you to stop spending too much time remembering the "good ol' days" or day dreaming of what could be, and focus on making today the most important day we have. Only by making today the best it can be, can we build for a better tomorrow.
In John's book, you will learn to:
# Assess your current progress
# Prioritize your agenda
# Stretch your creativity and thinking
# Stay the course
# Improve and build relationships
# And much more!
- Ebooks list page : 7019
- 2010-09-10John C Maxwell - Leadership Audio Books
- 2010-08-20John C Maxwell - Leadership Audio Books
- 2011-01-22John C. Maxwell - Leadership Principles From The Bible
- 2012-02-12Felix in the Underworld [Audiobook] - John Clifford Mortimer
- 2012-01-12Felix in the Underworld [Audiobook] - John Clifford Mortimer
- 2011-12-19Felix in the Underworld [Audiobook] - John Clifford Mortimer
- 2011-12-17Felix in the Underworld [Audiobook] - John Clifford Mortimer
- 2011-12-07Felix in the Underworld [Audiobook] - John Clifford Mortimer
- 2008-02-23Running with the Giants: What Old Testament Heroes Want You to Know about Life and Leadership (Audiobook)
- 2014-09-09MindMap of 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- 2012-06-24John Scalzi Audio Books Collection
- 2012-02-08The Jackal Man(Audio Books) - Kate Ellis
- 2012-01-20Satans Circus: Murder, Vice, Police Corruption, and New Yorks Trial of the Century (Audio Books) - Mike Dash And David Ackroyd
- 2012-01-17John C. Maxwell - The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You
- 2012-01-12The Jackal Man(Audio Books) - Kate Ellis
- 2012-01-11The Jackal Man(Audio Books) - Kate Ellis - Removed
- 2012-01-09Maxwell’s Island (Audiobook) - M. J. Trow
- 2012-01-07Satans Circus: Murder, Vice, Police Corruption, and New Yorks Trial of the Century (Audio Books) - Mike Dash And David Ackroyd
- 2012-01-05Maxwell’s Island (Audiobook) - M. J. Trow
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.