Posted on 2012-04-23, by wowebook.
English | ISBN: 1849517908 | 2012 | 426 pages | PDF + EPUB | 23,1 + 27,8 MB
Joomla! is one of the most popular open-source Content Management Systems, actively developed and supported by a world-wide user community. Although it’s a fun and feature-rich tool, it can be challenging to get beyond the basics and build a site that meets your needs perfectly. Using this book you can create dynamic, interactive web- sites that perfectly fit your needs.
Completely updated for Joomla! 2.5, this practical guide teaches you how to create professional, appealing and extendable websites, whether you want to create a full-featured company or club website or build a personal blog site.
The Joomla! Beginner’s Guide helps beginners to get started quickly and to get beyond the basics to take full advantage of Joomla!’s powerful features. Completely updated from the first book, real-life examples and tutorials will spark your imagination and show you what kind of professional, contemporary, feature-rich websites any developer can achieve with Joomla!. This book thoroughly covers the concepts behind the software and creates a coherent picture of how the software works. This book is not about what Joomla! can do – it’s about what you can do using Joomla!.
What you will learn from this book
Create a feature-rich site that’s easy to expand, customize, and maintain without having to learn web languages such as HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Design attractive home pages that provide a quick overview of the site’s contents and direct people to the content they could be interested in
Engage your web visitors and turn them into active users by enabling them to register, add content, and leave comments
Design clear and easy navigation using menus, submenus, and text hyperlinks
Make full use of templates to get your site to look just right, tweaking the CSS and customizing templates using your own logo, fonts, and colors
Extend Joomla!’s capabilities by finding and utilizing must-have extensions that perfectly meet your needs
Increase your site’s visibility for search engines by applying highly effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
Secure your site from hackers and potential threats using easy-to-follow techniques
[Extabit] ( Recommendation Premium , Highest Speed )
- Ebooks list page : 18327
- 2015-12-07Joomla! 1.5 Beginner's Guide by Eric Tiggeler
- 2015-11-15Joomla! 1.7 - Beginner's Guide by Hagen Graf
- 2015-07-31Joomla! 2.5 Beginner's Guide
- 2015-06-14Joomla! 1.7 - Beginner's Guide by Hagen Graf
- 2015-06-07Joomla! 1.5 Beginner's Guide by Eric Tiggeler
- 2015-01-21Joomla! 1.5: Beginner's Guide - Eric Tiggeler
- 2015-01-04Joomla! 1.5: Beginner's Guide - Eric Tiggeler
- 2014-12-21Joomla! 1.5: Beginner's Guide - Eric Tiggeler
- 2014-12-19Joomla! 2.5 Beginner's Guide [Repost]
- 2014-11-08Joomla! 1.5: Beginner's Guide
- 2014-10-29Joomla! 1.5: Beginner's Guide (Repost)
- 2014-04-01Joomla! 2.5 Beginner's Guide (repost)
- 2013-12-02Joomla! 1.5: Beginner's Guide - eazydoc.com
- 2013-08-09Eric Tiggeler, Joomla! 1.5 - Beginner's Guide
- 2013-08-07Joomla! 1.5: Beginner's Guide
- 2013-04-16Joomla! 1.5: Beginner’s Guide
- 2012-12-26Joomla! 2.5 Beginner's Guide [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.