Posted on 2012-04-11, by warrior100.
Personal MBA Business Crash Course Master the Art Of Business by Josh Kaufman
English | m4v | h264 | 480x720 | 29.97fps | 16:9 | 819kbps | Mp3 125kbps 44100hz | 9.36Gb
Genre: Video training
If you want to master the art of business, you don't need to go to business school. You do need to learn the fundamentals of modern business practice - how to systematically understand how real businesses operate, how to maximize your personal productivity, and how to consistently conduct intelligent experiments to improve your results. With a little time and effort, you can easily learn these skills on your own, without spending a lot of money.The Personal MBA is designed to help you educate yourself about the art of business on your own terms. Business is essentially applied rationality: a systematic process of thinking that produces a real-world result. Instead of mortgaging your life to go to business school, it's possible to dramatically increase your knowledge of business on your own time and with little cost - without setting foot inside a classroom. This website will teach you how.
If you're interested in mastering the art of business, The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business is the best place to start. The Personal MBA is more flexible than a traditional MBA program, doesn't involve going into massive debt, and won't interrupt your income stream for two years. Just pick up one of the best business books available, learn as much as you can, then go out into the real world and make great things happen.
Master the Fundamentals, Hone Your Business Instincts, and Save a Fortune in Tuition
Understanding the fundamental principles of business will give you essential tools you can rely on to make good business decisions. If you learn these critically important concepts, you'll be in the top 0.01% of the human population when it comes to knowing:
* How businesses actually work.
* How to start a new business.
* How to improve an existing business, whether it's a solo venture or Fortune 50.
* How to use business-related skills to accomplish your personal goals.
The Personal MBA explains concepts such as:
The Iron Law of the Market: Why every business is limited by the size and quality of the market it attempts to serve—and how to find hungry markets just waiting to be served.
The 12 Forms of Value: There's more to business than products and services. There are actually twelve ways to create value for your customers, and the most successful businesses combine several.
The Pricing Uncertainty Principle: All prices are malleable. Raising your prices is the best way to dramatically increase your business' profitability - if you know how to support the price you're asking.
4 Methods to Increase Revenue: There are only four ways for a business to bring in more money. Do you know what they are?
True leaders aren't made by business schools — they make themselves, seeking out the knowledge, skills, and experience they need to succeed. Read this book, and you will learn the principles it takes most business professionals a lifetime of trial and error to master.
Josh Kaufman is the author of The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business, an international bestseller with translations in 12 languages. Josh specializes in teaching professionals in all industries and disciplines how to master practical business knowledge and skills. The Personal MBA has sold over 65,000 copies worldwide to date, and has been in the top 0.1% of all business books sold on Amazon.com since its publication in January, 2011. The Personal MBA has also been used as a textbook for business courses at Stanford University, New York University, Howard University, and Portland State University.
Personal MBA.com hosts over 50,000 readers every month, and has been visited by over 1.6 million readers since its founding in 2005. Josh’s work has directly saved prospective business students millions of dollars in unnecessary tuition, fees, and interest by providing an effective, affordable, and debt-free method of learning fundamental business principles.
- Ebooks list page : 18178
- 2012-03-09Josh Kaufman - Personal MBA Business Crash Course
- 2013-08-12CreativeLive - Josh Kaufman - Personal MBA - Getting Results
- 2013-06-01CreativeLive - Josh Kaufman - Personal MBA (April,2013) [2 wmv, 1 txt]
- 2013-04-25CreativeLive - Josh Kaufman - Personal MBA
- 2013-04-07Personal MBA Business Crash Course by Josh Kaufman
- 2013-03-28Personal MBA Business Crash Course by Josh Kaufman
- 2013-01-16Personal MBA Business Crash Course by Josh Kaufman
- 2012-12-17Personal MBA Business Crash Course by Josh Kaufman
- 2012-06-13Personal MBA Business Crash Course Master the Art Of Business by Josh Kaufman
- 2012-03-12Personal MBA Business Crash Course Master the Art Of Business by Josh Kaufman
- 2011-09-30[request]the personal mba master the art of business
- 2011-06-02[request]The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business
- 2013-04-12The Personal Mba Business Crash Course
- 2013-04-07The Personal MBA Business Crash Course
- 2013-02-10Personal MBA Business Crash Course Newlinks
- 2013-02-07The Personal MBA Business Crash Course
- 2013-02-03The Personal MBA Business Crash Course
- 2013-01-27The Personal MBA Business Crash Course
- 2012-12-20Personal MBA Business Crash Course Newlinks
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.