Posted on 2010-08-23. By anonymous.
Compass Publishing | March 1, 2009 | ISBN: 159966416X | MP3, PDF, DOC | 55.7MB
Just Speak Up is a series of three books designed to develop English language learners' speaking abilities by engaging them in conversations on multiple topics in a variety of communicative formats. Many standardized tests of English language proficiency include speaking components in which students are expected to be able to talk for several minutes on a given topic in order to demonstrate their level of oral proficiency. The Just Speak Up series provides instructors with classroom materials to guide students through more than 60 hours of extensive speaking practice. With more than 250 question prompts organized into 20 thematic units in each book, students are bound to find something to talk about in every class period.
The benefits for students who practice this type of extensive speaking include:
(1) Greater confidence at approaching tasks that require students to speak on a given topic
(2) Development of critical thinking skills as they select and organize information to be shared
(3) Development of speaking skills particularly related to detailing personal experiences and explaining personal opinions or preferences
(4) Increased classroom participation through listening, responding, and sharing.
- Sample responses to the questions featured in each unit
- Question guides to help students organize their own responses
- Pair work and group work activities to keep students active and engaged
- Free MP3 CD includes sample response to model intonation and pronunciation of useful phrases and vocabulary
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Just Speak Up 1 (Audio, Transcripts and Extra Questions)
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Just Speak Up 1 (Audio, Transcripts and Extra Questions)" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 7051
- 2010-04-21Just Speak Up 2 [Audio book]
- 2010-04-21Just Speak Up 2 (Audio book)
- 2012-05-24Target Listening with Dictation, Student Book 1, General Skills Practice for Listening Tests (w/Audio CD, Transcripts and Answer Key)
- 2012-05-24Target Listening with Dictation (SB, Dictation Book, Audio, Transcripts, Answer Key and Audio)
- 2011-12-17[FSO] Goljan Audio Lectures with Transcripts and Slides - Jiwang WareZ Scene - Removed
- 2011-12-16Goljan Audio Lectures with Transcripts and Slides
- 2009-12-29Speak Fluent English - Complete Course with Audio Files and Book
- 2014-03-29Speak Japanese: Advanced (Audio CD)
- 2013-11-26Lion Brand Yarn: Just Hats: Favorite Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- 2013-11-10Objective Proficiency Class Audio CDs and Workbook Audio CD, 2 edition - Removed
- 2013-10-28Machine Learning for Audio, Image and Video Analysis: Theory and Applications (Repost)
- 2013-10-01TTC Audio - Writing and Civilization: From Ancient Worlds to Modernity
- 2013-09-22Introduction to Digital Audio Coding and Standards (repost)
- 2013-08-08Just a Dog: Understanding Animal Cruelty and Ourselves (Animals, Culture, and Society) (Repost)
- 2013-08-05New Atlantis Audio Lost and Found Reason REFiLL-BYS
- 2013-08-04TTC Audio - Rise and Fall of the British Empire [Repost]
- 2013-07-27Big Fish Audio R and B Fire MULTiFORMAT SCD DVDR-SONiTUS
- 2013-07-04Speak Japanese: Advanced (Audio CD)
- 2013-06-23Panache Desai - The Real Secret of More (Audio MP3 and 1 Webcast)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.