Posted on 2010-02-21. By anonymous.
The Original King James version is probably the most difficult version to understand and "stick with" My husband and I purchased this to listen to as we followed along reading our Bibles. I can not begin to tell you how we enjoy listening. The voices and command of this difficult speech..the names of all the Old Testament peoples. Well, our comment is "WOW"! Buy it, you will not be dissapointed. We have many of the other versions also. The NKJ, the NIV, etc. Our church uses the KJ and frowns on any other version so we just go along with them. It is word for word the KJ. The men and women who read, the background music and sounds are oh so well done and add so much. We have purchased 4 sets and will probably buy more for others. Enjoy!
- Ebooks list page : 4740
- 2011-10-26The Elements of New Testament Greek
- 2011-10-20Semantics of New Testament Greek
- 2008-01-01KJV New Testament - Audio Bible - Unabridged
- 2011-07-02The History of the Bible: The Making of the New Testament Canon [Audio]
- 2007-11-07NKJV New Testament Audio Bible Dramatized MP3 2007
- 2013-08-04TTC Audio - Great Figures of the New Testament
- 2011-12-29The New York Times Audio Digest - February 02, 2011
- 2011-11-07TTC Audio - Bart D. Ehrman - After the New Testament: The Writings of the Apostolic Fathers
- 2010-02-25NIV Audio Bible Old Testament Dramatized CD 01 - CD 16
- 2010-02-25NIV Audio Bible Old Testament Dramatized CD 17 - CD 32
- 2010-02-25NIV Audio Bible Old Testament Dramatized CD 33 - CD 48
- 2009-06-14The Teaching Company: After the New Testament: The Writings of the Apostolic Fathers [Audio Lectures]
- 2014-09-11Josephus and the New Testament (repost)
- 2014-08-22The Early Text of the New Testament
- 2014-08-21Exegesis in the Making: Postcolonialism and New Testament Studies (Biblical Interpretation Series)
- 2014-08-18The Gospel of Peter (Texts and Editions for New Testament Study)
- 2014-08-16The Politics of Inheritance in Romans (Society for New Testament Studies Monograph Series)
- 2014-08-15Exegesis in the Making: Postcolonialism and New Testament Studies
- 2014-08-13Pocket Dictionary for the Study of New Testament Greek
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.