Posted on 2010-02-21. By anonymous.
The Original King James version is probably the most difficult version to understand and "stick with" My husband and I purchased this to listen to as we followed along reading our Bibles. I can not begin to tell you how we enjoy listening. The voices and command of this difficult speech..the names of all the Old Testament peoples. Well, our comment is "WOW"! Buy it, you will not be dissapointed. We have many of the other versions also. The NKJ, the NIV, etc. Our church uses the KJ and frowns on any other version so we just go along with them. It is word for word the KJ. The men and women who read, the background music and sounds are oh so well done and add so much. We have purchased 4 sets and will probably buy more for others. Enjoy!
- Ebooks list page : 4740
- 2011-10-26The Elements of New Testament Greek
- 2011-10-20Semantics of New Testament Greek
- 2008-01-01KJV New Testament - Audio Bible - Unabridged
- 2011-07-02The History of the Bible: The Making of the New Testament Canon [Audio]
- 2007-11-07NKJV New Testament Audio Bible Dramatized MP3 2007
- 2015-01-06The Word of Promise, NKJV: New Testament Audio Bible [AudioBook] - Thomas Nelson
- 2015-01-01The Word of Promise, NKJV: New Testament Audio Bible [AudioBook] - Thomas Nelson
- 2013-08-04TTC Audio - Great Figures of the New Testament
- 2011-12-29The New York Times Audio Digest - February 02, 2011
- 2011-11-07TTC Audio - Bart D. Ehrman - After the New Testament: The Writings of the Apostolic Fathers
- 2010-02-25NIV Audio Bible Old Testament Dramatized CD 01 - CD 16
- 2010-02-25NIV Audio Bible Old Testament Dramatized CD 17 - CD 32
- 2010-02-25NIV Audio Bible Old Testament Dramatized CD 33 - CD 48
- 2009-06-14The Teaching Company: After the New Testament: The Writings of the Apostolic Fathers [Audio Lectures]
- 2015-11-22The Multilingual Jesus and the Sociolinguistic World of the New Testament with Special Reference to ...
- 2015-11-21An Introduction to the New Testament
- 2015-11-20New Testament Greek An Introduction
- 2015-11-17New Testament Greek An Introduction
- 2015-11-17The Multilingual Jesus and the Sociolinguistic World of the New Testament with Special Reference to the Gospel of Matthew
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.