Author: Zushe Yosef Blech
Posted on 2011-10-19, by sharebookfree.
Kosher Food Production
Zushe Yosef Blech | Wiley-Blackwell | 2011-12-20 | 608 pages | English | PDF
Following an introduction to basic Kosher laws and theory, author Blech details the essential food production procedures required of modern food plants to meet Kosher certification standards. Chapters on Kosher application include ingredient management; rabbinic etiquette; Kosher for Passover; fruits and vegetables; food service; and the industries of baking, biotechnology, dairy, fish, flavor, meat and poultry, and oils, fats, and emulsifiers. A collection of informative and entertaining articles – specifically geared to the secular audience of food scientists – then follows, giving readers insight and understanding of the concerns behind the Kosher laws they are expected to accommodate.
Kosher Food Production serves as an indispensable outline of the issues confronting the application of Kosher law to issues of modern food technology.
- Basic Kashrus – Leading off the book is a section introducing the reader to Kosher Laws and Theory.
- Food Production Principles – Information covered includes Kosher food plant design, cleaning and detergents, GMPs for Kosher facilities, and more.
- Industry-specific Discussions of Kosher Application
- Food, Beverage, and Ingredient Articles – These enlightening chapters, examine how Kosher regulations impact modern food production for over 40 categories of food items by describing the relevant Jewish history, tradition, and law.
- The Bottom Line – These brief, bulleted summations at the end of each chapter recap the key things to remember about Kosher food processing of the food, beverage, or ingredient covered.
- Glossary of Kosher Terminology – A listing of Jewish Kashrus-related terms, which may be unfamiliar to the lay food scientist, is included at the back of the book
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 14592
- 2009-04-01Kosher Food Production
- 2009-01-13Kosher Food Production
- 2009-01-04Kosher Food Production
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Plant Factory: An Indoor Vertical Farming System for Efficient Quality Food Production
- 2016-10-22Foods and Food Production Encyclopedia
- 2014-06-06Hydroponic Food Production: A Definitive Guidebook for the Advanced Home Gardener and the Commercial Hydroponic Grower (repost)
- 2014-05-05Integrated Membrane Operations: In the Food Production
- 2014-04-10Current and Future Reproductive Technologies and World Food Production
- 2014-04-10Current and Future Reproductive Technologies and World Food Production [Repost]
- 2014-03-26Sustainable Food Production [Repost]
- 2014-02-15Biosystems Engineering: Biofactories for Food Production in the Century XXI
- 2014-01-26Sustainable Food Production Includes Human and Environmental Health
- 2013-11-10Current and Future Reproductive Technologies and World Food Production (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2013-10-30Improving Water and Nutrient-Use Efficiency in Food Production Systems
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - Food Production Systems for a Backyard or Small Farm DVD
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - How to Start A Backyard Food Production System
- 2013-10-10Organic Farming and Food Production
- 2013-10-07Organic Farming and Food Production [Repost]
- 2013-08-26Sustainable Food Production [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.