Posted on 2010-12-20. By anonymous.
Kripke: Names, Necessity, and Identity
Christopher Hughes | Oxford University Press, USA | 2011-03-25 | 260 pages | English | PDF
Saul Kripke, in a series of classic writings of the 1960s and 1970s, changed the face of metaphysics and philosophy of language. Christopher Hughes offers a careful exposition and critical analysis of Kripke's central ideas about names, necessity, and identity, and in the process makes significant contributions to continuing debates about such topics as modality, essence, natural kinds, and the relation between the mental and the physical. No specialist knowledge in either the philosophy of language or metaphysics is presupposed; Hughes's book will be valuable for anyone working on the ideas which Kripke made famous in the philosophy world.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Kripke: Names, Necessity, and Identity
Related Archive Books
- 2010-12-20Kripke: Names, Necessity, and Identity
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Kripke: Names, Necessity, and Identity" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 9122
- 2011-09-25Kripke: Names, Necessity, and Identity
- 2011-08-19Names and Nunavut: Culture and Identity in the Inuit Homeland
- 2011-06-21Southeast Asian Culture and Heritage in a Globalising World (Heritage, Culture and Identity) - Removed
- 2013-12-07Privacy and Identity Management for Life (repost)
- 2013-11-26Returning to Babel: Jewish Latin American Experiences, Representations, and Identity
- 2013-11-04Adolescent Rationality and Development: Cognition, Morality, and Identity, Third Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2013-10-01The Argumentative Indian: Writings on Indian History, Culture and Identity
- 2013-09-26Salvaging Spenser: Colonialism, Culture, and Identity
- 2013-09-22Educating Women: Schooling and Identity in England and France, 1800-1867 (Repost)
- 2013-09-16Integral Drama: Culture, Consciousness and Identity (Consciousness, Literature & the Arts) (Repost)
- 2013-09-12The Copts of Egypt: The Challenges of Modernisation and Identity (Library of Modern Middle East Studies) (repost)
- 2013-09-09Digital Culture, Play, and Identity: A World of Warcraft® Reader (repost)
- 2013-08-31Consciousness and Persons: Unity and Identity (Representation and Mind) (Repost)
- 2013-08-15Precolonial India in Practice: Society, Region, and Identity in Medieval Andhra (repost)
- 2013-08-09Latin for Gardeners: Over 3,000 Plant Names Explained and Explored
- 2013-08-05Latin for Gardeners: Over 3,000 Plant Names Explained and Explored
- 2013-08-02The Ideology of Classicism: Language, History, and Identity in Dionysius of Halicarnassus [Repost]
- 2013-07-30Out of the Mainstream - Water Rights, Politics and Identity
- 2013-07-17Out of the Mainstream: Water Rights, Politics and Identity
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.