Posted on 2010-11-26. By anonymous.
Longman | 2002 | PDF + MP3 | SB - 127, TB - 150 Pages | 151 MB
"Language to go" four-level course aimed at adult learners of English worldwide. each of which requires 40-60 hours of study.The textbook is ideal for busy students and can be used on short or intensive courses.
* Each of the 40 lessons on 4 pages, It is nice for 60 minutes, presents a theme that reflects the realities of modern life.
* Basic grammar and practice is repeated throughout the program: the student may prisoedintsya to learning at any stage without the threat of missed key points.
* Setting the 'Get talking' complete each lesson and really contributes to the rapid development of communication skills.
* Conversations at the end of each lesson, summarize the main lexical material.
* Case studies, grammar, footnotes and phrasebook.
* Teacher's Resource Book contains notes to assist teachers and materials complement each lesson + tests and written assignments.
Teacher's Resource Book
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.