Posted on 2009-01-07. By anonymous.
Springer | 2008-06-06 | ISBN: 3540443800 | 282 pages | PDF | 3.2 MB
The three volumes VIII/1A, B, C document the state of the art of ¡°Laser Physics and Applications¡±. Scientific trends and related technological aspects are considered by compiling results and conclusions from phenomenology, observation and experiments. Reliable data, physical fundamentals and detailed references are presented.
In the recent decades the laser source matured to an universal tool common to scientific research as well as to industrial use. Today the main technical goal is the generation of optical power towards shorter wavelengths, shorter pulses, higher efficiency and higher power for applications in science and industry. Tailoring the optical energy in wavelength, space and time is a requirement for the investigation of laser-induced processes, i.e. excitation, non-linear amplification, storage of optical energy, etc. According to the actual trends in laser research and development, Vol. VIII/1 is split into three parts: Vol. VIII/1A with its two subvolumes 1A1 and 1A2 covers laser fundamentals, Vol. VIII/1B with its three subvolumes 1B1, 1B2 and 1B3 deals with laser systems and Vol. VIII/1C gives an overview on laser applications.
- Ebooks list page : 2163
- 2012-04-15Laser Physics and Applications: Part 2 [Repost]
- 2011-02-15Laser Physics and Applications: Part 1 (Repost)
- 2011-02-15Laser Physics and Applications: Part 2 (Repost)
- 2008-12-06Laser Physics and Applications: Part 1
- 2014-05-27Laser Physics and Applications: Part 2 (Repost)
- 2011-07-06Laser Physics and Applications: Laser Fundamentals (repost)
- 2008-04-09Laser Physics and Applications: Laser Fundamentals
- 2011-08-30Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-06-12Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2013-12-03Functional Thin Films and Nanostructures for Sensors: Synthesis, Physics and Applications (Repost)
- 2013-11-13Disordered Semiconductors: Physics and Applications
- 2013-11-01Physics and Applications of Terahertz Radiation
- 2013-11-01Molecular Magnets: Physics and Applications
- 2013-08-26Liquid Crystals Beyond Displays: Chemistry, Physics, and Applications
- 2013-08-07Modern Geometry. Methods and Applications: Part 2: The Geometry and Topology of Manifolds
- 2013-08-03Liquid Crystals Beyond Displays: Chemistry, Physics, and Applications
- 2013-07-18Handbook of Laser Technology and Applications, Volume 3 (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.