Posted on 2014-04-04, by mylife.
Learning Windows 8 Game Development By Michael Quandt
2013 | 244 Pages | ISBN: 1849697442 | PDF | 2 MB
With the recent success of a lot of smaller games, game development is quickly becoming a great field to get in to. Mobile and PC games are on the rise, and having a way to create a game for all types of devices without rewriting everything is a huge benefit for the new Windows 8 operating system. In this book, you will learn how to use cutting-edge technologies like DirectX and tools that will make creating a game easy. This book also allows you to make money by selling your games to the world.
Pls Buy PREMIUM ACCOUNT WITH MY LINKS For better service and Encourage work
- Ebooks list page : 25951
- 2014-05-10Learning Windows 8 Game Development - Removed
- 2014-04-19Learning Windows 8 Game Development
- 2014-04-04PACKT LEARNING WINDOWS 8 GAME DEVELOPMENT 2013 RETAIL EPUB EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2014-04-04PACKT LEARNING WINDOWS 8 GAME DEVELOPMENT 2013 RETAIL EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2014-03-30Learning Windows 8 Game Development
- 2014-03-30Learning Windows 8 Game Development - Removed
- 2016-10-25Learning Buildbox 2 Game Development
- 2013-12-23Windows Mobile Game Development
- 2013-12-02Windows Mobile Game Development - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16Windows Mobile Game Development
- 2013-04-21Windows Mobile Game Development
- 2012-09-01Windows Mobile Game Development: Building Games for the Windows Phone and other Mobile Devices (repost)
- 2012-02-05Windows Mobile Game Development [ReUpload]
- 2012-01-03Windows Mobile Game Development
- 2011-11-13Windows Mobile Game Development
- 2011-10-05Windows Mobile Game Development
- 2011-09-05Windows Mobile Game Development: Building Games for the Windows Phone and other Mobile Devices
- 2011-09-03Windows Mobile Game Development: Building Games for the Windows Phone and other Mobile Devices (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.