Posted on 2010-10-02, updated at 2013-07-29. By anonymous.
Letter Writing in English | 15.52 MB
Writing skills are often the most difficult skills for students of English as a foreign language to acquire. This may be because of the great emphasis on listening, speaking, and reading in the classroom. This sample of guided writing practice in the early stages of English instruction will help to reinforce and integrate the development of all the language skills and prepare learners for the production of written English at more advanced levels.
Letters that are well-organized in form and content generally follow a pattern that is similar to basic composition writing. Letter writing can be an effective means of introducing and reinforcing the principles of good composition in English; the writer in both cases must first organize his or her thoughts logically to convey the intended message.
This manual covers a typical structure of a well-composed letter and provides thoughtful models for social and business letters as well as simple samples of postcard writing which is an effective tool to prepare learners for production of more serious written pieces through their creative belles-lettres talent.
- Ebooks list page : 7516
- 2011-10-12[share_ebook] Letter Writing in English
- 2011-10-05[share_ebook] Letter Writing in English
- 2011-08-21"Letter Writing in English: Rationale and Models for Social and Business Letters"
- 2010-01-05Letter Writing in English: Rationale and Models for Social and Business Letters
- 2016-02-04To the Letter A Celebration of the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- 2016-01-17Writing Scientific English A Workbook
- 2015-12-17Writing the English Republic Poetry, Rhetoric and Politics, 1627-1660
- 2015-12-10Letter Writing As a Social Practice
- 2015-12-04Debating the Faith: Religion and Letter Writing in Great Britain, 1550-1800
- 2015-12-03Debating the Faith Religion and Letter Writing in Great Britain, 1550-1800
- 2015-12-01Debating the Faith: Religion and Letter Writing in Great Britain, 1550-1800
- 2015-11-30Debating the Faith Religion and Letter Writing in Great Britain, 1550-1800
- 2015-11-09Writing Scientific English. A Workbook
- 2015-11-06Writing Scientific English. A Workbook
- 2015-11-06Writing in English A Guide for Advanced Learners
- 2015-11-03Writing in English A Guide for Advanced Learners
- 2015-11-03Writing Scientific English. A Workbook
- 2015-10-31Women's Worlds The Anthology of Women's Writing in English Across the Globe
- 2015-10-27Advanced Writing and English in Use
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.