Posted on 2012-02-19. By anonymous.
The science of biology evolves. The science classroom and lab evolve. In this edition, as always, Life: The Science of Biology evolves with them, in innovative, authoritative, and captivating ways.
From the first edition to the present, Life has set the standard for being the most balanced experimentally-based introductory biology text. Life has always presented how we know (the process of science through experiments) as well as what we know (facts derived from these experiments). The new edition builds on this legacy, again teaching fundamental concepts and the latest developments by taking students step by step through the research that revealed them. To achieve this, all of the Ninth Edition’s innovations—new authorship, new and reororganized chapters, new experimental content, enhanced features, reinvisioned art, and new media tools—are focused on giving students and instructors the best tools for bringing the best of biological research and applications into the introductory majors biology course.
Also available, Volume Splits:—paperbound in full color!
Volume I: The Cell and Heredity (Chapters 1-20)
Volume II: Evolution, Diversity and Ecology (Chapters 1, 21-33, 54-59)
Volume III: Plants and Animals (Chapters 1, 34-53)
A GREENER LIFE
Another first, the new edition of Life is printed on paper earning the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) label, the “gold standard” in green paper products. Life paper includes 10% pre-consumer waste, 10% post-consumer waste, and is manufactured from wood from well-managed sustainable forests. Additionally, Life’s green initiatives include:
• 5% soy based ink
• Covers printed on stock with 10% post-consumer waste
• 100% recycled paper coverboards
• Digitized work flow to reduce paper waste
All of which also earn us Courier Printing Company’s Green Edition designation for reducing our environmental footprint. The environmental savings we have achieved on the first printing alone are:
• Number of trees saved: 469
• Air emissions eliminated (GHG’s): 52,240 pounds
• Water saved: 171,250 gallons
• Solid waste eliminated: 28,335 pounds
http://ul.to/lj6aw4wy/Sadava Life The Science of Biology 9th Edition.rar
http://extabit.com/file/2a0ovxe8226va/Sadava Life The Science of Biology 9th Edition.rar
http://turbobit.net/o3316p0ekl8i/Sadava Life The Science of Biology 9th Edition.rar.html
Download (Share Flare)
- Ebooks list page : 17559
- 2014-06-15Life: The Science of Biology, 9th Edition (repost)
- 2012-04-13Life: The Science of Biology, 9th Edition
- 2012-03-12Life: The Science of Biology, 9th Edition
- 2016-01-29Life The Science of Biology 10th edition
- 2016-01-28Life The Science of Biology (10th edition)
- 2016-01-24Life: The Science of Biology (10th edition)
- 2016-01-23Life The Science of Biology (10th edition)
- 2015-12-21Life: The Science of Biology, 9 Edition
- 2015-05-31Life The Science of Biology, 10th Edition
- 2015-05-26Life: The Science of Biology, 10th Edition
- 2015-05-12Life The Science of Biology, 7th Edition by William K. Purves
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.