Posted on 2010-10-22. By anonymous.
Linear Regression Analysis (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
Wiley-Interscience | 2003-02-05 | ISBN: 0471415405 | 582 pages | PDF | 8 MB
Concise, mathematically clear, and comprehensive treatment of the subject.
* Expanded coverage of diagnostics and methods of model fitting.
* Requires no specialized knowledge beyond a good grasp of matrix algebra and some acquaintance with straight-line regression and simple analysis of variance models.
* More than 200 problems throughout the book plus outline solutions for the exercises.
* This revision has been extensively class-tested.
Download Link 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.