Posted on 2011-01-07. By anonymous.
Publisher: Cambridge University | 12 Feb 2009 | 450 pages | ISBN 0521614783 | PDF | 2.3 MB
Written by a team based at one of the world's leading centres for linguistic teaching and research, the second edition of this highly successful textbook offers a unified approach to language, viewed from a range of perspectives essential for students' understanding of the subject. Using clear explanations throughout, the book is divided into three main sections: sounds, words, and sentences. In each, the foundational concepts are introduced, along with their application to the fields of child language acquisition, psycholinguistics, language disorders, and sociolinguistics, giving the book a unique yet simple structure that helps students to engage with the subject more easily than other textbooks on the market. This edition includes a completely new section on sentence use, including an introduction and discussion of core areas of pragmatics and conversational analysis; new coverage of sociolinguistic topics, introducing communities of practice; a wealth of new exercise material and updated further reading.
- Ebooks list page : 9549
- 2016-02-05Linguistics An Introduction to Language and Communication
- 2016-01-26Linguistics An Introduction to Language and Communication
- 2016-01-14Linguistics: An Introduction to Language and Communication
- 2016-01-14Linguistics An Introduction to Language and Communication
- 2015-12-17Historical Linguistics An Introduction
- 2015-11-16Quantitative Research in Linguistics An Introduction, 2nd edition
- 2015-11-06Quantitative Research in Linguistics: An Introduction, 2nd edition
- 2015-11-05Quantitative Research in Linguistics An Introduction, 2nd edition
- 2015-06-22Historical Linguistics An Introduction
- 2015-04-21Historical Linguistics: An Introduction (repost)
- 2015-01-10Cognitive Linguistics: An Introduction Vyvyan Evans - Vyvyan Evans
- 2014-12-20Cognitive Linguistics: An Introduction Vyvyan Evans - Vyvyan Evans
- 2014-12-16Computational Linguistics: An Introduction (Studies in Natural Language Processing)
- 2014-12-01Computational Linguistics: An Introduction (Studies in Natural Language Processing) by Ralph Grishman
- 2014-11-03Cognitive Linguistics: An Introduction by Melanie C. Green
- 2014-10-25Cognitive Linguistics: An Introduction by Melanie C. Green [Repost]
- 2013-04-27Computational Linguistics: An Introduction (Repost)
- 2013-03-21David Lee, Cognitive Linguistics: An Introduction
- 2013-03-10Linguistics: An Introduction to Language and Communication, 5 Edition (repost)
- 2013-02-07Linguistics: An Introduction to Language and Communication, 6 edition (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.