Posted on 2010-06-05, updated at 2013-05-19. By anonymous.
Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
Completely updated for its Eighth Edition, this full-color classic reference is the one source every nurse needs for essential patient assessment and treatment guidelines. In an easy-to-read outline format, this clinically focused guide covers all disorders and patient problems in Medical-Surgical, Maternal-Neonatal, Pediatric, and Psychiatric nursing, and includes over 150 step-by-step procedures. Each Eighth Edition chapter incorporates and identifies official guidelines that shape clinical practice. New and expanded material includes several new orthopaedic, connective tissue, infectious, and dermatologic conditions, patient safety, personal safety, culturally sensitive care, HIPAA, palliative care, advocacy for the disabled, chest physical therapy, interventional cardiology, hyperbaric therapy, neurologic findings, intracranial monitoring systems, vertebral compression fracture, immunization information, emerging infections, biological weapons preparedness, pediatric asthma guidelines, substance-related disorders, and adolescent problems.
CHM http://hotfile.com/dl/46427563/90e0231/L8B6S5V0.rar.html PDF http://hotfile.com/dl/46427533/a4f7120/L8B6S5V0P.rar.html
- Ebooks list page : 5993
- 2011-06-27[share_ebook] Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
- 2014-10-02Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice by Sandra M. Nettina MSN ANP-BC
- 2010-06-05Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
- 2010-05-01Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
- 2007-07-29Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.