Posted on 2008-12-05, updated at 2009-09-23. By anonymous.
Longman Group United Kingdom | 1990-07 | ISBN: 0582052971 | 192 pages | PDF | 9,4 MB
For those who are familiar with the first edition, it will be convenient to have some indication of where the main changes lie. Chapter one has been largely rewritten to give an outline of current approaches to a model of comprehension of spoken language. Chapter two has a new initial section but otherwise remains as it was. Chapter three incorporates a new section on "pause" and how this interacts with rhythm, and rather more on the function of stress. Chapter four has an extended initial section but otherwise remains largely as it was. Chapter five on intonation contains several sections which have been rewritten to varying extents. Chapter six of the first edition has disappeared: in 1977, very little work had been published on "fillers" and it seemed worthwhile incorporating a chapter that sat rather oddly with the phonetic/phonological interests of the rest of the book. Not that there is a great industry of descriptions of the forms and functions of these and similar phenomena there seems no reason to retain this early but admittedly primitive account. The chapter on "paralinguistic vocal features", now chapter six, has some rewriting in the early part but considerable rewriting in the last sections. The final chapter on "teaching listening comprehension" has grown greatly in length. It still incorporates some material from the original chapter but most of it is completely rewritten.
thank a lot
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Listening to Spoken English
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Listening to Spoken English" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1917
- 2013-05-04Listening to Spoken English (2nd edition)
- 2010-09-22Listening to Spoken English
- 2012-06-10Intermediate Listening Comprehension: Understanding and Recalling Spoken English, 3rd edition (repost)
- 2011-12-31[share_ebook] Veta Fluent English Next Step (2 CDs) (Audio)
- 2011-10-01[share_ebook] Intermediate Listening Comprehension: Understanding and Recalling Spoken English (Repost)
- 2011-07-31[share_ebook] Intermediate Listening Comprehension: Understanding and Recalling Spoken English (Listening and Notetaking Skills) - Removed
- 2011-06-24[share_ebook] Intermediate Listening Comprehension: Understanding and Recalling Spoken English, 3rd edition
- 2011-06-24Intermediate Listening Comprehension: Understanding and Recalling Spoken English, 3rd edition
- 2014-02-23A Grammar of Spoken English Discourse: The Intonation of Increments
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - Master Spoken English Special Video Course - 5 DVDs
- 2013-10-25Spoken English: A Self-Learning Guide to Conversation Practice [Repost]
- 2013-10-11Gene Zerna - Master Spoken English - Feeling Phonics
- 2013-08-27Master Spoken English Special Edition Course
- 2013-07-01Master Spoken English, Feeling Phonics
- 2013-05-02Spoken English: Flourish Your Language
- 2013-04-30Spoken English: Flourish Your Language (Repost)
- 2013-04-05Master Spoken English, Feeling Phonics
- 2013-03-08Master Spoken English, Feeling Phonics
- 2012-12-12Spoken English: A Self-Learning Guide to Conversation Practice (repost) - Removed
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.