Posted on 2011-08-04. By anonymous.
Sp,..er | 1997 | ISBN: 0387982477 | 508 pages | PDF | 4,4 MB
The primary focus here is on log-linear models for contingency tables, but in this second edition, greater emphasis has been placed on logistic regression. The book explores topics such as logistic discrimination and generalised linear models, and builds upon the relationships between these basic models for continuous data and the analogous log-linear and logistic regression models for discrete data. It also carefully examines the differences in model interpretations and evaluations that occur due to the discrete nature of the data. Sample commands are given for analyses in SAS, BMFP, and GLIM, while numerous data sets from fields as diverse as engineering, education, sociology, and medicine are used to illustrate procedures and provide exercises. Throughoutthe book, the treatment is designed for students with prior knowledge of analysis of variance and regression.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Log-linear Models and Logistic Regression, 2nd edition
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Log-linear Models and Logistic Regression, 2nd edition" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 12745
- 2013-05-30Log-Linear Models and Logistic Regression (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-11-15Log-Linear Models and Logistic Regression (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- 2011-08-04Log-Linear Models and Logistic Regression (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- 2010-08-08Log-linear Models and Logistic Regression (Springer Texts in Statistics) (Repost)
- 2013-11-16Epilepsy: Mechanisms, Models, and Translational Perspectives, 2nd Edition
- 2013-05-11Linear Agebra and Its Applications, 2nd edition (repost)
- 2012-04-03Linear Algebra and Its Applications (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-10-09Applied logistic regression (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-09-27Linear Agebra and Its Applications, 2nd edition
- 2011-03-13Linear Agebra and Its Applications, 2nd edition
- 2009-02-09Linear Algebra and Its Applications, 2nd Edition (Pure and Applied Mathematics) - Removed
- 2007-06-15John Wiley and Sons Concurrency State Models and Java Programs 2nd Edition Jul 2
- 2012-03-13Generalized Linear Models: with Applications in Engineering and the Sciences By Raymond H. Myers, Douglas C. Montgomery, G. Geoffrey Vining, Timothy J. Robinson
- 2008-07-20[request]Applied Regression Analysis and Generalized Linear Models
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2009-07-14Installing and Administering Linux, Second Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2013-09-13Elliptically Contoured Models in Statistics and Portfolio Theory, 2nd edition
- 2013-09-01Microwave Circuit Design Using Linear and Nonlinear Techniques, 2nd Edition
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.