Posted on 2007-07-22. By anonymous.
Lonely Planet China
Lonely Planet Publications | ISBN 1740596870 | 2005-05-30 | PDF | 980 pages | 1.9 MB
Welcome to China: vast, ambitious, proud, and transforming like never before. Speed down alleyways on your Beijing bicycle, slurp steaming noodles in the shadow of a Shanghai skyscraper and wake up spellbound to the desertscapes of Xinjiang. Whether you seek the Terracotta Warriors of ancient Xi'an or a few moments with the pandas of Chengdu, this bestselling guidebook will take you through the heart of China.
• BE INSPIRED by the wonders of the Middle Kingdom - the best coverage available, from the Great Wall to the high passes of Tibet
• TALK THE TALK and find what you want with handy Chinese script throughout
• UNWIND your qi in the most chic hostels, guest-houses and hotels
• CONNECT with the real China - scintillating History and Culture chapters
• FIND IT YOURSELF - 230 easy-to-use maps
Many thanks for this book to tmobile and by the way a rapidshare link. Why? Depositfile is awful. http://rapidshare.com/files/44105774/REDCHI.rar
And many thanks to you for the RS link hontotonto. By the way, it is a 99 Mb download, not just 1.9 Mb!
Thanks, hontotonto. Yes, Depositfile is awful. To download the book from depositfile, it may take more than 5 hours (speed = 7 KB/s) and try so many times to get the link. But from Rapidshare (96.8 MB), it took only twenty minutes.
depositfiles is crap, it doesn't have a free user download option like the other devil rapidshare.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Lonely Planet China
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Lonely Planet China" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1138
- 2012-01-09Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-26Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-14Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-09Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-01Lonely Planet New England
- 2011-11-25Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-07-16Central Europe: Lonely Planet Phrasebook
- 2011-08-19Lonely Planet Thailand (Country Guide)
- 2011-06-30Lonely Planet Thailand
- 2011-05-23One Planet: Inspirational Travel Photographs
- 2012-03-02Lonely Planet USA (Country Travel Guide)
- 2012-02-25Lonely Planet Sweden (Country Travel Guide) - Becky Ohlsen
- 2012-02-23Lonely Planet London (City Guide) - Maric
- 2012-02-19Lonely Planet Malaysia Singapore & Brunei - Adam Karlin
- 2012-02-17Lonely Planet Cambodia, 7 edition - Daniel Robinson
- 2012-02-16Lonely Planet California, 5 edition - Alexis Averbuck
- 2012-02-10Lonely Planet Great Britain (Country Travel Guide) - David Else
- 2012-02-10Lonely Planet England (Country Guide) - David Else
- 2012-02-08Lonely Planet Italy (Country Travel Guide) - Damien Simonis
- 2012-02-07Lonely Planet Greece (Country Travel Guide) - Korina Miller
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.