Posted on 2007-07-22. By anonymous.
Lonely Planet China
Lonely Planet Publications | ISBN 1740596870 | 2005-05-30 | PDF | 980 pages | 1.9 MB
Welcome to China: vast, ambitious, proud, and transforming like never before. Speed down alleyways on your Beijing bicycle, slurp steaming noodles in the shadow of a Shanghai skyscraper and wake up spellbound to the desertscapes of Xinjiang. Whether you seek the Terracotta Warriors of ancient Xi'an or a few moments with the pandas of Chengdu, this bestselling guidebook will take you through the heart of China.
• BE INSPIRED by the wonders of the Middle Kingdom - the best coverage available, from the Great Wall to the high passes of Tibet
• TALK THE TALK and find what you want with handy Chinese script throughout
• UNWIND your qi in the most chic hostels, guest-houses and hotels
• CONNECT with the real China - scintillating History and Culture chapters
• FIND IT YOURSELF - 230 easy-to-use maps
Many thanks for this book to tmobile and by the way a rapidshare link. Why? Depositfile is awful. http://rapidshare.com/files/44105774/REDCHI.rar
And many thanks to you for the RS link hontotonto. By the way, it is a 99 Mb download, not just 1.9 Mb!
Thanks, hontotonto. Yes, Depositfile is awful. To download the book from depositfile, it may take more than 5 hours (speed = 7 KB/s) and try so many times to get the link. But from Rapidshare (96.8 MB), it took only twenty minutes.
depositfiles is crap, it doesn't have a free user download option like the other devil rapidshare.
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.