Posted on 2008-01-11, updated at 2014-09-20. By anonymous.
Ripped in Apple lossless.
One file per track on the cd (4 audio cds)
Stanley Yelnats was given a choice. The judge said, \"You may go to jail, or you may go to Camp Green Lake.\" Stanley was from a poor family. He had never been to camp before.
And so, Stanley Yelnats seems set to serve an easy sentence, which is only fair because he is as innocent as you or me. But Stanley is not going where he thinks he is. Camp Green Lake is like no other camp anywhere. It is a bizarre, almost otherworldly place that has no lake and nothing that is green. Nor is it a camp, at least not the kind of camp kids look forward to in the summertime. It is a place that once held \"the largest lake in Texas,\" but today it is only a scorching desert wasteland, dotted with countless holes dug by the boys who live at the camp.
The trouble started when Stanley was accused of stealing a pair of shoes donated by basketball great Clyde \"Sweetfeet\" Livingston to a celebrity auction. In court, the judge doesn\'t believe Stanley\'s claim that the shoes fell from the sky onto his head. And yet, that\'s exactly what happened. Oddly, though, Stanley doesn\'t blame the judge for falsely convicting him. Instead, he blames the whole misadventure on his \"no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather.\" Thanks to this benighted distant relative, the Yelnats family had been cursed for generations. For Stanley, his current troubles are just a natural part of being a Yelnats.
At Camp Green Lake, the warden makes the boys \"build character\" by spending all day, every day, digging holes: five feet wide and five feet deep. It doesn\'t take long for Stanley to realize there\'s more than character improvement going on at Camp Green Lake. The boys are digging holes because the treacherous warden is searching for something, and before long Stanley begins his own search├ó∩┐╜∩┐╜for the truth.
Fate conspires to resolve it all├ó∩┐╜∩┐╜the family curse, the mystery of the holes, the drought that destroyed Green Lake, and also, the legend of Kissing Kate Barlow, an infamous outlaw of the Wild West. The great wheel of justice has ground slowly for generations, but now it is about to reveal its verdict.
- Ebooks list page : 1545
- 2012-03-17[RS|MF|HF|BF|OR] Holes (1998) - Louis Sachar
- 2010-08-10Holes - Louis Sachar
- 2010-07-02Holes - Louis Sachar - Audiobook
- 2013-04-25Louis Sachar collection
- 2013-02-16Sideways Stories from Wayside School - Louis Sachar
- 2012-02-28[RS|MF] Why Pick on Me (1993) - Louis Sachar
- 2012-02-28[RS|MF] Dogs Don't Tell Jokes (1991) - Louis Sachar
- 2012-02-28[RS|MF] Kidnapped at Birth (1992) - Louis Sachar
- 2012-02-28[RS|MF] The Cardturner (2010) - Louis Sachar
- 2011-08-09The Cardturner
- 2011-06-08Louis Sachar - The Cardturner
- 2012-03-20Louis G. Birta, Gilbert Arbez, "Modelling and Simulation: Exploring Dynamic System Behaviour"
- 2012-02-24Manipulation And Ideologies in the Twentieth Century: Discourse, Language, Mind (Discourse Approaches to Politics, Society and Culture) - Louis De Saussure
- 2012-02-20Stellar Rotation - Jean-Louis Tassoul
- 2012-02-19The Business of Space: The Next Frontier of International Competition - Louis Brennan
- 2012-02-19Stellar Rotation - Jean-Louis Tassoul
- 2012-02-17The Demography of Health and Health Care (second edition) - Louis G. Pol
- 2012-02-17Public Management and the Metagovernance of Hierarchies, Networks and Markets: The Feasibility of Designing and Managing Governance Style Combinations (Contributions to Management Science) - Louis Meuleman
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.