Posted on 2007-08-21, updated at 2011-02-04. By anonymous.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Paperback: 1488 pages
Data: Dec 2006
Description: Through ten successful editions, Maingot’s Abdominal Operations has built a well-deserved reputation as the most complete, current, and sought-after resource among general, colorectal, and gastrointestinal surgeons. This unsurpassed abdominal surgery companion covers benign and malignant conditions-along with both common and esoteric diseases-in 53 focused chapters written by preeminent scholars.
Previously available in two volumes, Maingot’s Abdominal Operations, Eleventh Edition, now delivers all of the book’s trusted content in a single streamlined source for the first time. From cover to cover, you’ll find skill-sharpening perspectives-many new to this edition-on all clinically relevant areas of abdominal surgery, from abdominal abscess and enteric fistula to endocrine tumors of the pancreas
Download: RapidShare - (85M)
- Ebooks list page : 1229
- 2007-08-18Maingot's Abdominal Operations 11th Edition 2006
- 2014-11-08Maingot's Abdominal Operations (12th Edition)
- 2014-07-18Maingot's Abdominal Operations, 12th Edition
- 2014-07-16Maingot's Abdominal Operations, 12th Edition
- 2014-07-16Maingot's Abdominal Operations, Twelfth Edition
- 2014-05-03Maingot's Abdominal Operations, Twelfth Edition
- 2015-01-24Introductory Circuit Analysis (11th Edition) 2006 ed. - Robert L. Boylestad
- 2014-12-07Introductory Circuit Analysis (11th Edition) 2006 ed. - Robert L. Boylestad
- 2012-10-01Maingot's Abdominal Operations
- 2012-09-06Maingot's Abdominal Operations
- 2010-10-25[share_ebook] Maingot's Abdominal Operations
- 2010-04-04[share_ebook] Maingot's Abdominal Operations (Zinner, Maingot's Abdominal Operations)
- 2015-11-22Operations Management (11th edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.