Posted on 2007-07-22, updated at 2012-04-26. By anonymous.
Man's Search for Meaning
Viktor E. Frankl | Washington Square Press | 1988-07-30 | 192 pages | English | PDF
Dr. Frankl's logotherapy is straightforward and easy to understand. It is also a useful antidote to the rather frightening drift in psychology during the past two decades toward strict biological determinism. This particular work is one I keep at hand and re-read on a regular basis. I read it for the first time a few months after I started medical treatment and therapy for life-long depression. I get more from it each time I go back to it. Logotherapy manages an incredible balance. It does not put man himself at the center of the universe, thus avoiding the kind of narcissistic self-reflection common to much of the therapeutic literature today. Yet, it does not sweep man aside as irrelevant. Instead, Frankl argues that we have an incredible power to shape our attitudes and responses to the challenges life presents us and that we inevitably grow thanks to these challenges. This is a quick read and could conceivably change your life. Man is more than the sum of his biology and his environment. We inevitably choose to be who we are. Frankl's argument is that, if we choose wisely, we can triumph even in tragedy. It's a truth many of us have lost sight of in our cynicism.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Man's Search for Meaning
Related Archive Books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Man's Search for Meaning" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1140
- 2012-08-25Man's Search for Meaning [Repost]
- 2012-01-21All Kinds of Magic: One Manís Search for Meaning Across the Modern World - Piers Moore Ede
- 2011-12-30Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- 2011-12-11All Kinds of Magic: One Man's Search for Meaning Across the Modern World
- 2011-09-29Man's Search for Meaning
- 2011-06-27"Man's Search for Meaning: An Introduction to Logotherapy" by Viktor E. Frankl
- 2011-04-20Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl - Removed
- 2011-04-19Man's Search for Meaning
- 2010-08-01Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- 2009-10-28Man's Search for Meaning: An Introduction to Logotherapy
- 2009-09-10Viktor E. Frankl - Man's Search for Meaning
- 2008-12-06Man's Search For Meaning
- 2007-07-22Man's Search for Meaning
- 2007-06-25Viktor E. Frankl - Man\'s Search for Meaning (audiobook) f
- 2007-06-25Viktor E. Frankl - Man's Search for Meaning (audiobook)
- 2011-01-29Man's Search for Ultimate Meaning [Audiobook, Unabridged]
- 2014-02-01Man's Search for Meaning: The Classic Tribute to Hope from the Holocaust
- 2013-11-08Numbers: Computers, Philosophers, and the Search for Meaning (Repost)
- 2013-08-02Social Semantics: The Search for Meaning on the Web [Repost]
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.