Posted on 2009-07-05. By anonymous.
New Age International | 2002 | ISBN: 88122426021 | 182 pages | PDF | 1,1 MB
Of late, academicians of technical education have felt the importance of ``Management`` and ``Entrepreneurship``. Engineers need to manage their departments/sections/subordinates, and Entrepreneurship helps the large pool of technical manpower in developing small-scale industries in high tech areas thereby contributing to the economy of the country. This book covers both `Management` and `Entrepreneurship`. The first chapters of this book deal with Management, Planning, Organizing and Staffing, Directing and Controlling. The last four chapters deal with Entrepreneurship, Small-Scale Industries, Institutional support and Project formulation.
Adequate number of simple examples with which the students are familiar are included in each chapter. In addition, each chapter contains student learning activities to give the readers a chance to enhance the learning process. Though the book is written keeping in mind the syllabus of Visvesvaraya Technological University, yet it is useful for B.Com, BBM, DBM,. PGDBM and MBA students also.
About the Author(s):
had his B.E. in Mechanical Engineering in 1988 from Gulbarga University. He did his M.E. in Production Management from Karnataka University. Since 1988, he is an academician at Rao Bahadur Y Mahabaleshwarappa Engg. College (Formerly Vijayanagara Engg. College), Bellary, serving as Lecturer, Asst. Professor and now as Professor and Head of Industrial and Production Engineering. He has a number of research papers to his credit.
Organizing and Staffing
Directing and Controlling
Preparation of Project.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 3111
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2014-05-29Career Choice in Management and Entrepreneurship: A Research Companion (repost)
- 2013-10-26Narrative and Innovation: New Ideas for Business Administration, Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship
- 2013-06-12Career Choice in Management and Entrepreneurship: A Research Companion (repost)
- 2011-09-14Small Business Management And Entrepreneurship in Hong Kong: A Casebook
- 2009-02-09Career Choice in Management and Entrepreneurship: A Research Companion
- 2014-05-31Gender and Entrepreneurship: An Ethnographic Approach (Studies in Management, Organizations and Society) (repost)
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - Business, Management and Economics: Entrepreneurship - Creativity and Innovative Business Models
- 2012-06-06Event Management and Sustainability
- 2011-12-18Understanding HIV/AIDS Management and Care - Pandemic Approaches in the 21st Century
- 2011-11-01The Development of Management and Leadership Capability and its Contribution to Performance: The evidence, the prospects and the research need
- 2011-08-26Antenatal and Postnatal Mental Health: The NICE Guideline on Clinical Management and Service Guidance
- 2011-08-23Progress in Management Engineering (Business Issues, Competition and Entrepreneurship)
- 2011-06-07Management and Organisational Behaviour - Removed
- 2009-03-01Gender and Entrepreneurship: An Ethnographic Approach (Studies in Management, Organizations and Society)
- 2008-05-08Financial management and analysis_Frank J Fabozzi and Pamela P Peterson
- 2007-12-09[request]Strategic Management and Business Policy, 10th Edition
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Strategic Management and Organisational Dynamics: The challenge of complexity to ways of thinking about organisations (6th Edition)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.