Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2012-08-12. By anonymous.
2012 | 384 Pages | ISBN: 032181536X | EPUB + PDF | 7 MB + 11 MB
Smartphones, eBook readers, and tablet computers like the Apple iPad have forever changed the way people access and interact with content. Your customers expect the content you provide them to be adaptive --responding to the device, their location, their situation, and their personalized needs.
Authors Ann Rockley and Charles Cooper provide insights and guidelines that will help you develop a unified content strategy—a repeatable, systematic plan that can help you reach your customers, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
This up-to-date new edition of Managing Enterprise Content helps you:
- Determine business requirements
- Build your vision
- Design content that adapts to any device
- Develop content models, metadata, and workflow
- Put content governance in place
- Adapt to new and changed roles
- Identify tools requirements
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 19554
- 2012-09-20Managing Enterprise Content: A Unified Content Strategy (2nd Edition)
- 2012-08-07Managing Enterprise Content: A Unified Content Strategy (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
- 2012-03-12Managing Enterprise Risk: What the Electric Industry Experience Implies for Contemporary Business (Elsevier Global Energy Policy and Economics Series)
- 2013-11-13Gemba Kaizen: A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy, 2nd Edition
- 2013-04-26Enterprise Java Programming with IBM WebSphere , 2nd Edition
- 2012-08-07VMware ESX and ESXi in the Enterprise: Planning Deployment of Virtualization Servers (2nd Edition) - Removed
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-03-02Operations Strategy, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2011-11-18Operations Strategy (2nd Edition)
- 2011-11-05Nigel Slack, Mike Lewis, "Operations Strategy, 2nd Edition" - Removed
- 2011-11-01Operations Strategy, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2011-08-10Operations Strategy, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2011-08-10Operations Strategy, 2nd Edition
- 2011-08-09Operations Strategy (2nd Edition)
- 2011-07-13VMware ESX and ESXi in the Enterprise: Planning Deployment of Virtualization Servers (2nd Edition) - Removed
- 2011-04-30VMware ESX and ESXi in the Enterprise: Planning Deployment of Virtualization Servers, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.