Posted on 2011-11-16. By anonymous.
Sa....rs Ltd. | 2008-12-10 | ISBN: 1416044701 | 1800 pages | PDF | 123 MB
From the difficult to diagnose to the difficult to treat, be prepared for whatever your patients bring back. The revised and updated 22nd edition of Manson's Tropical Diseases provides you with the latest coverage on emerging and re-emerging diseases from around the world, such as multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis and malaria, the avian flu, and more. Boxes and tables highlight key information on current therapies. And now, as an Expert Consult title, you can access the information you need online as well as in print!
Covers every aspect of Tropical Medicine in detail, not just infections.
Takes both a system-based and a disease approach, with extensive cross-referencing to minimize duplication.
Includes a strong clinical focus, emphasized by clinical management diagrams.
Features leading experts in the field, with contributions from clinicians who are based full-time in the tropics.
Features up-to-date information on HIV/AIDS, with an emphasis on Africa; malaria; tropical gastroenterological problems; dengue and dengue hemorrhagic fever; tuberculosis; Sexually Transmitted Diseases; SARS; avian flu; bartonellosis, cat-scratch disease, trench fever, human erlichiosis; and more.
Describes the latest therapies, such as recently approved drugs and new treatment options, so you can incorporate them into to your practice.
Presents global perspectives from the world's leaders in this specialty to put the latest expert knowledge to work for you and your patients.
Highlights key information with more boxes and tables so you can find what you need easily and apply it quickly.
Allows you to access the complete contents online, plus appendices on Laboratory Diagnosis, Parasitic Protozoa, Medical Helminthology, Nematodes, Trematodes, Cestodes, Medical Acarology and Entomology, and Sources of Information in Tropical Medicine.
"...an excellent book on all aspects of tropical medicine.including traditional medicine, environmental disorders, psychiatry, and oral health, as well as infections. The system-based and disease-based approach is cross referenced well and is particularly effective in the online version of the book...It is very clinically oriented and should be a great resource for practitioners or students of this subject." - Doody's 3 stars ***
"This is an iconic book that has survived for over a century...Attractive, compact as it can be and more colourful than before. The malaria chapter of over 100 pages is a classic - on its own worth purchasing the book - no other tropical book can match this one." BMA Book Awards 2009 - judges comments
"The description of Manson's as a travel medicine text is fitting. For those wishing to have an encyclopedic but yet practical reference on disease in and out of the tropics, Manson's should prove to be a good purchase." Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease, March 2009
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
My AH blog!
!!! No mirrors please !!!
- Ebooks list page : 15324
- 2011-05-26[request]Manson\'s Tropical Diseases, 22nd Edition
- 2011-07-29[request]Manson's Tropical Diseases, 22nd Edition Expert Consult Basic
- 2013-09-13Manson's Tropical Diseases: Expert Consult Basic (22nd edition)
- 2013-09-07Manson's Tropical Diseases: Expert Consult Basic (22nd edition)
- 2013-06-21Manson's Tropical Diseases: Expert Consult Basic (22nd edition)
- 2013-06-02Manson's Tropical Diseases: Expert Consult Basic (22nd edition) (repost)
- 2012-10-14Manson's Tropical Diseases: Expert Consult Basic (22nd edition) (Repost)
- 2014-01-20Manson's Tropical Diseases: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 23e - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-19Manson's Tropical Diseases: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 23e
- 2012-01-31Manson's Tropical Diseases: Expert Consult Basic - Gordon C. Cook MD DSc FRCP(Lond) FRCP(Edin) FRACP FLS
- 2011-12-31Manson's Tropical Diseases: Expert Consult Basic - Gordon C. Cook MD DSc FRCP(Lond) FRCP(Edin) FRACP FLS
- 2011-12-08Manson's Tropical Diseases: Expert Consult Basic - Gordon C. Cook MD DSc FRCP(Lond) FRCP(Edin) FRACP FLS
- 2014-03-05Manson’s Tropical Diseases: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 23e
- 2014-06-17Neglected Tropical Diseases and Conditions of the Nervous System
- 2014-01-19Manual of Diagnostic Ultrasound in Infectious Tropical Diseases
- 2013-12-24ELSEVIER ANESTHESIA AND UNCOMMON DISEASES 6TH EDITION 2013 RETAIL EBOOK-kE
- 2013-12-23Equine Infectious Diseases, 2nd Edition
- 2013-12-21Microbiology of Waterborne Diseases, Second Edition: Microbiological Aspects and Risks
- 2013-12-21Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.