Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2009-09-13. By anonymous.
Larry Cuban | Harvard University Press | Pages: 272 | 2007-09-15 | ISBN : 0674025385 | PDF | 1 MB
"Ford Motor Company would not have survived the competition had it not been for an emphasis on results. We must view education the same way," the U.S. Secretary of Education declared in 2003. But is he right? In this provocative new book, Larry Cuban takes aim at the alluring cliché that schools should be more businesslike, and shows that in its long history in business-minded America, no one has shown that a business model can be successfully applied to education.
In this straight-talking book, one of the most distinguished scholars in education charts the Gilded Age beginnings of the influential view that American schools should be organized to meet the needs of American businesses, and run according to principles of cost-efficiency, bottom-line thinking, and customer satisfaction.
- Ebooks list page : 3450
- 2007-12-28Language in Use Pre-Intermediate New Edition Self-Study Workbook
- 2011-08-23[share_ebook] Market Leader Finance & Accounting (Market Leader Intermediate/Upp)
- 2011-04-19Market Leader: Pre-intermediate Coursebook, Teacher's Book and 3 CDs (2 packs) - Repost
- 2010-04-12[share_ebook] Market Leader Pre-Intermediate NE Teacher's Book and DVD
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.