Posted on 2010-09-09, updated at 2012-09-10. By anonymous.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies; 3 edition (January 1, 1980) | ISBN: 0070651760 | Pages: 800 | PDF | 30.27 MB
This book is a milestone in which Mass Transfer Operations concerns. Extremely well written and better designed with clever diagrams and illustrative examples it will be hard for you to find another text in the road like this one. Fundamental for Industrial and Chemical Engineers.
- Ebooks list page : 7222
- 2011-08-10Mass Transfer Operations by Robert Ewald Treybal - Removed
- 2012-06-20Mass Transfer Operations by Robert Ewald Treybal (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-02Mass-transfer operations By Robert Ewald Treybal
- 2011-11-19Mass-Transfer Operations, 3rd Edition
- 2011-11-22Mass Transfer and Absorbers by T. Hobler
- 2011-10-01Heat and Mass Transfer - Modeling and Simulation
- 2013-02-22Principles and Modern Applications of Mass Transfer Operations (repost)
- 2013-02-07Mass Transfer Operations for the Practicing Engineer (repost)
- 2011-11-29Mass Transfer Operations for the Practicing Engineer
- 2011-10-17Mass-Transfer Operations, 3rd Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-09Mass Transfer Operations for the Practicing Engineer (Essential Engineering Calculations Series)
- 2010-04-18Principles and Modern Applications of Mass Transfer Operations
- 2011-11-19Robert Greenkorn ' Momentum, Heat, and Mass Transfer Fundamentals ' free ebook download
- 2014-10-24Mass Transfer: Principles and Operations
- 2014-09-25Mass Transfer: Principles and Operations
- 2014-03-06Mass Transfer: Principles and Operations
- 2010-10-01Momentum, Heat, and Mass Transfer Fundamentals
- 2014-10-26"Heat and Mass Transfer" by Hans Dieter Baehr, Karl Stephan
- 2014-10-24"Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer" by T.L. Bergman, A.S. Lavine, et al.
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.