Posted on 2011-01-15, updated at 2012-11-14. By anonymous.
Michael Hoy, John Livernois, Chris McKenna, Ray Rees, Anthanassios Stengos, "Mathematics for Economics - 2nd Edition"
The MIT Press | 2001-06-11 | ISBN: 0262082942 | 1143 pages | PDF | 38,1 MB
This book offers a comprehensive presentation of the mathematics required to tackle problems in economic analysis. To give a better understanding of the mathematical concepts, the text follows the logic of the development of mathematics rather than that of an economics course. After a review of the fundamentals of sets, numbers, and functions, the book covers limits and continuity, the calculus of functions of one variable, linear algebra, multivariate calculus, and dynamics. To develop the student's problem-solving skills, the book works through a large number of examples and economic applications. The second edition includes simple game theory, l'Hopital's rule, Leibniz's rule, and a more intuitive development of the Hamiltonian. An instructor's manual is available.
- Ebooks list page : 9731
- 2015-08-20Mathematics for Economics and Finance Methods and Modelling
- 2015-01-21Mathematics for Economics and Finance: Methods and Modelling
- 2015-01-16Mathematics for Economics and Finance: Methods and Modelling
- 2014-12-14Elements of Mathematics for Economics and Finance by Vassilis C. Mavron [Repost]
- 2014-12-07Mathematics for Economics and Finance
- 2014-11-21Basic Mathematics for Economics, Business and Finance
- 2014-11-18Basic Mathematics for Economics, Business and Finance
- 2014-04-28An Introduction to Mathematics for Economics (repost)
- 2014-01-10Essential Mathematics for Economics and Business
- 2013-10-01Elements of Mathematics for Economics and Finance (repost)
- 2013-04-28An Introduction to Mathematics for Economics
- 2013-04-24An Introduction to Mathematics for Economics
- 2013-04-22An Introduction to Mathematics for Economics
- 2012-01-08[share_ebook] Mathematics for Economics - 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.