Posted on 2009-07-12, updated at 2012-07-10. By anonymous.
Netlibrary Inc | 2008 | ISBN: 8122426271 | 300 pages | PDF | 1 MB
Competitive Examinations are the order of the day. All Colleges conducting professional courses at PG level are admitting students based on common entrance examination, which is of objective type. In Pharmacy, M.Pharm admissions are based on qualifying the GATE enterance examination conducted by Govt. of India. In this book, The author has done good work in preparing several objective questions which help the students to face the subject in the examination with poise and confidence. The book is well balanced and consists of multiple choice questions from all the important topics like carbohydrate metabolism and other important Biochemical aspects. The typesetting and quality of printing is good. The author is also well experienced in taking up this type of work. I recommend this book to all the students preparing for GATE examination and also for Medical and Pharmacy College libraries.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 3146
- 2012-03-25Separation methods, Volume 8 (New Comprehensive Biochemistry)
- 2014-07-25Biochemistry of Signal Transduction and Regulation (2nd Edition)
- 2014-07-24Clinical Studies in Medical Biochemistry (3rd edition)
- 2014-07-24SBA and MTF MCQs for the Final FRCA
- 2014-07-24Phosphorus: Chemistry, Biochemistry and Technology, Sixth Edition
- 2014-07-23The Physiology and Biochemistry of Prokaryotes (4th edition)
- 2014-07-22Medical Biochemistry at a Glance, 3rd Edition
- 2014-07-21Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry, Sixth Edition
- 2014-07-20Medical Biochemistry at a Glance, 3rd Edition
- 2014-07-19Biopharmaceuticals Biochemistry and Biotechnology (2nd edition)
- 2014-07-18Biopharmaceuticals: Biochemistry and Biotechnology (2nd edition)
- 2014-07-16Inorganic Biochemistry of Iron Metabolism: From Molecular Mechanisms to Clinical Consequences (2nd Edition)
- 2014-07-16Biochemistry and Histocytochemistry Research Developments
- 2014-07-14Food Allergens: Biochemistry and Molecular Nutrition
- 2014-07-13The Physiology and Biochemistry of Prokaryotes (4th edition)
- 2014-07-11An Introduction to Computational Biochemistry
- 2014-07-10Inorganic Biochemistry of Iron Metabolism: From Molecular Mechanisms to Clinical Consequences (2nd Edition)
- 2014-07-10Biochemistry and Histocytochemistry Research Developments
- 2014-07-09Metallothioneins in Biochemistry and Pathology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.