Posted on 2009-07-12, updated at 2012-07-10. By anonymous.
Netlibrary Inc | 2008 | ISBN: 8122426271 | 300 pages | PDF | 1 MB
Competitive Examinations are the order of the day. All Colleges conducting professional courses at PG level are admitting students based on common entrance examination, which is of objective type. In Pharmacy, M.Pharm admissions are based on qualifying the GATE enterance examination conducted by Govt. of India. In this book, The author has done good work in preparing several objective questions which help the students to face the subject in the examination with poise and confidence. The book is well balanced and consists of multiple choice questions from all the important topics like carbohydrate metabolism and other important Biochemical aspects. The typesetting and quality of printing is good. The author is also well experienced in taking up this type of work. I recommend this book to all the students preparing for GATE examination and also for Medical and Pharmacy College libraries.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 3146
- 2012-03-25Separation methods, Volume 8 (New Comprehensive Biochemistry)
- 2014-10-17Vanadium: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Practical Applications
- 2014-10-16Marks' Basic Medical Biochemistry: A Clinical Approach by Colleen Smith PhD [Repost]
- 2014-10-15Topics in Dental Biochemistry
- 2014-10-15Introduction to General, Organic and Biochemistry (8th edition) [Repost]
- 2014-10-14Case Files: Biochemistry (2nd Edition)
- 2014-10-12Oxford Dictionary of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology by Anthony Smith [Repost]
- 2014-10-09Medical Biochemistry - An Illustrated Review [Repost]
- 2014-10-09GPCR Signalling Complexes - Synthesis, Assembly, Trafficking and Specificity (Subcellular Biochemistry) (Repost)
- 2014-10-05Biochemistry of Plant Secondary Metabolism (2nd edition)
- 2014-10-05Lipid Biochemistry: An Introduction, 4th edition
- 2014-10-05Reviews of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology, Vol. 165 (repost)
- 2014-10-05Biochemistry - 4th Ed
- 2014-10-05Food Allergens: Biochemistry and Molecular Nutrition (repost)
- 2014-10-04Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics by Oren M. Becker [Repost]
- 2014-10-04Principles and Techniques of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- 2014-10-03Biochemistry - 4th Ed
- 2014-10-03Get Through Final FRCA: MCQs
- 2014-10-03Get Through MRCOG Part 1: MCQs and EMQs - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.