Posted on 2009-07-12, updated at 2012-07-10. By anonymous.
Netlibrary Inc | 2008 | ISBN: 8122426271 | 300 pages | PDF | 1 MB
Competitive Examinations are the order of the day. All Colleges conducting professional courses at PG level are admitting students based on common entrance examination, which is of objective type. In Pharmacy, M.Pharm admissions are based on qualifying the GATE enterance examination conducted by Govt. of India. In this book, The author has done good work in preparing several objective questions which help the students to face the subject in the examination with poise and confidence. The book is well balanced and consists of multiple choice questions from all the important topics like carbohydrate metabolism and other important Biochemical aspects. The typesetting and quality of printing is good. The author is also well experienced in taking up this type of work. I recommend this book to all the students preparing for GATE examination and also for Medical and Pharmacy College libraries.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 3146
- 2012-03-25Separation methods, Volume 8 (New Comprehensive Biochemistry)
- 2014-09-30Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry, 28th Edition
- 2014-09-27Wheat Structure, Biochemistry and Functionality
- 2014-09-27Human Milk Biochemistry and Infant Formula Manufacturing Technology
- 2014-09-27Palmitic Acid: Occurrence, Biochemistry and Health Effects
- 2014-09-26Self-Assessment by Ten Teachers: EMQS, MCQS, SAQS and OSCES in Obstetrics
- 2014-09-25Medical Biochemistry, 4 edition
- 2014-09-25Clinical Biochemistry: An Illustrated Colour Text, 5e
- 2014-09-25Palmitic Acid: Occurrence, Biochemistry and Health Effects
- 2014-09-25Handbook of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 4th Edition
- 2014-09-24Human Milk Biochemistry and Infant Formula Manufacturing Technology
- 2014-09-24Chemistry and Biochemistry of Oxygen Therapeutics: From Transfusion to Artificial Blood
- 2014-09-24Educator.com - Biochemistry with Raffi Hovasapian
- 2014-09-24Functional Biochemistry in Health and Disease
- 2014-09-23Get Through Final FRCA: MCQs
- 2014-09-23Get Through MRCOG Part 1: MCQs and EMQs
- 2014-09-23Get Through MRCPsych: MCQs for Paper 3
- 2014-09-23Recent Advances in Biochemistry
- 2014-09-23Self Assessment in Obstetrics and Gynaecology by Ten Teachers EMQs, MCQs, SAQs & OSCEs, 2 edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.