Posted on 2010-01-27, updated at 2013-01-18. By anonymous.
Mechanical engineering books usefulHi Dears! If You Want download Mechanical engineering books useful after clicking On Download Link(In Code Section), Please Wait For 5-8 Second. Then You Can Click On Skip Ads! Button.
Mechanical engineering books useful
STANDARD HANDBOOK OF ENGINEERING CALCULATIONS
Excerpts from review by H. I. Epstein, University of Connecticut This new edition (3rd ed., CH, Apr'95) of this handbook is divided into seven sections covering the fields of civil, architectural, mechanical, electrical, chemical and process plant, water and wastewater, and environmental engineering. Within each section there are several major topics, further divided into numerous subtopics... Choice 20050201 A previous edition of this work is cited in Books for College Libraries, 3e This resource for practicing engineers presents more than 5000 calculation procedures for solving common engineering problems. The volume is divided into sections corresponding to seven engineering disciplines: civil, architectural, mechanical, electrical, sanitary, environmental, and chemical. Utilizing a "cookbook" format, the handbook describes the problem to be solved; provides numbered calculation procedures to be followed; works out an example problem; and (in most instances) presents related calculations. Sci-Tech Book News 2004-12-01
more than 5000 calculation procedures for solving common enginnering problems...divided into sections coresponding to seven engineering disciplines..."cookbook" format -- Sci-Tech Book Review, Dec. 2004
four more books in single link
it contains the following books
FUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING
McGraw Hill - Engineering Companion
GEARS for Mechanical Engineering
three useful books
it contains the following books
|Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery
P I P E L I N E
Fundamentals of HVAC Systems
Handbook of Thermal Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
Although various aspects of what is now known as thermodynamics have been of interest since antiquity,
formal study began only in the early 19th century through consideration of the motive power of heat:
the capacity of hot bodies to produce work. Today the scope is larger, dealing generally with energy and entropy, and with relationships among the properties of matter. Moreover, in the past 25 years engineering
thermodynamics has undergone a revolution, both in terms of the presentation of fundamentals and in
the manner that it is applied. In particular, the second law of thermodynamics has emerged as an effective
tool for engineering analysis and design.
Strength of Materials Parts I&II-Timoshenko
two useful books
Shigleys Mechanical Engineering Design,Eighth Edition Budynas−Nisbett
two important mech eng books
Muller -A History of Thermodynamics-The Doctrine of Energy and Entropy
RULES OF THUMbs FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
Link checked on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:20 pm (GMT) [Linkchecker Bot]
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Mechanical engineering books useful
Related Archive Books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Mechanical engineering books useful" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 4192
- 2012-02-19Mechanical engineering books useful
- 2010-10-03Mechanical engineering books useful
- 2009-10-11A hell lot of software engineering books
- 2012-09-23Benchmarking the Competitiveness of the United States in Mechanical Engineering Basic Research
- 2011-11-02"The CRC Handbook of Mechanical Engineering" ed. by Frank Kreith, D. Yogi Goswami
- 2013-08-23Mechanical Engineering Books
- 2013-08-16Mechanical Engineering Books
- 2013-08-14Mechanical Engineering Books
- 2013-08-13Mechanical Engineering Books
- 2013-08-09Mechanical Engineering Books
- 2013-04-13Mechanical Engineering Books
- 2012-09-10Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer 6th Edition - Incropera, Dewitt, Bergman and Lavine
- 2012-08-10Mechanical Engineering Books - Removed
- 2012-08-08Mechanical Engineering Books - Removed
- 2012-08-05Mechanical Engineering Books - Removed
- 2012-07-31Mechanical Engineering Books - Removed
- 2012-07-27Mechanical Engineering Books - Removed
- 2012-07-25Mechanical Engineering Books - Removed
- 2012-07-17Mechanical Engineering Books - Removed
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.