Posted on 2009-04-20. By anonymous.
McGraw-Hill Professional | 2008 | ISBN: 0071494502 | 604 pages | PDF | 2,3 MB
The painless way to master medical-surgical nursing
Need to learn the complexities of medical-surgical nursing but find yourself looking for some anesthesia after perusing thick textbooks? HereAnd#39;s your remedy! This easy-to-follow guide delivers the material with surgical precision.
Medical-Surgical Nursing Demystified features a full chapter for each system--cardiovascular, respiratory, immune, hematologic, nervous, musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal, endocrine, genitourinary, and integumentary. YouAnd#39;ll find a description of how the system functions, signs and symptoms of diseases and conditions, diagnostic tests, and treatment options. Perioperative preparation and pain management are also covered. Filled with key terms to help you to remember important concepts, and complete with end-of-chapter NCLEX-style quizzes to test your knowledge, this book will teach you the fundamentals of medical-surgical nursing in no time at all.
This fast and easy guide offers:
Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter
An NCLEX-style quiz at the end of each chapter to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
Coverage of diagnostic tests and treatment options
A final exam at the end of the book
A time-saving approach to performing better on an exam or at work
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Medical-Surgical Nursing Demystified is your shortcut to mastering this essential nursing topic.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH) and visit my blog too :)
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Medical-Surgical Nursing Demystified
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Medical-Surgical Nursing Demystified" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2695
- 2013-10-14Medical-Surgical Nursing Demystified (repost)
- 2012-01-25[share_ebook] Medical-Surgical Nursing Demystified - Mary Digiulio and James Keogh - PDF - Free ebook download
- 2009-08-09Mary Digiulio, James Keogh - Medical-Surgical Nursing Demystified
- 2014-02-22Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, Single Volume, 9e
- 2014-02-22Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 9e
- 2014-01-14Handbook for Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (repost)
- 2014-01-06Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy!, Third edition (Repost)
- 2014-01-06Introductory Medical-Surgical Nursing, Tenth edition (Repost)
- 2013-12-27[request_ebook] Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems
- 2013-12-20Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, Single Volume, 7e
- 2013-12-14Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, Single Volume, 7e
- 2013-12-12Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing - In One Volume
- 2013-12-12Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, Single Volume, 7e
- 2013-11-24Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! Third Edition
- 2013-11-15Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-11-10Contemporary Medical-Surgical Nursing (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-11-04Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- 2013-09-30Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 11th Edition (2 Volumes in 1) (repost)
- 2013-08-26Suzanne C. O'Connell Smeltzer, Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Repost) - Removed
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.