Posted on 2010-08-01. By anonymous.
Meher Baba - God Speaks
Publisher: Dodd Mead | 1997 | ISBN: 0915828022 | PDF | 348 pages | 5.25 MB
God Speaks is Meher Baba's most complete statement of the process of Creation and its purpose. This recent reprinting maintains the contents of the 1973 revised edition while presenting the material in a new style. A contemporary format makes the work attractive and easier to read for today's audiences.
God Speaks incorporates all of life into a spiritual saga. The only protagonist is God, and his story encompasses all individual biographies. It is God himself who becomes the three basic processes for the growth and transformation of consciousness: evolution, reincarnation and involution (the spiritual path of return to Himself).
The first phase of God's journey is evolution. It is initiated from a totally unconscious God as if an infinite Ocean were in a state likened to deep sleep. This unconscious God speaks the First Word "Who am I?". This question disrupts the limitless, undivided, absolute vacuum, and its reverberations create individualized souls, compared to drops or bubbles within the Ocean. By speaking the First Word, God establishes the process of Creation, in which he assumes evolving forms to gain increasing consciousness.
Individuality is the vehicle of this quest. Evolution marks a series of temporary answers to "Who am I?" The soul traverses a multitude of forms, beginning with simples gases and proceeding slowly through inanimate stone and mineral forms. These early evolutionary stages obviously have only the most rudimentary consciousness and cannot provide a satisfactory answer to God's original question.
The original query thus provides a continuing momentum for the drop soul to develop new forms each with greater consciousness, including the many plant and animal beings. Every evolutionary kingdom reveals new dimensions of consciousness and experience. Each also offers opportunities to gain different kinds of awareness. For example, when the soul identifies itself with varied species of fish, it experiences the world as a creature living in waterconversely, as a bird, it enriches its consciousness by flying through air.
When the drop soul finally evolves to human form, consciousness is fully developed, but an individual is still not aware of the potential of his or her consciousness.
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Lastest version of Adobe Reader opens this book perfectly.
Note 2: Links not work? Send me PM and I'll try to help you.
- Ebooks list page : 6761
- 2011-08-19When God Winks at You: How God Speaks Directly to You Through the Power of Coincidence
- 2011-02-13God Speaks to Us, Too
- 2010-08-01Meher Baba - The Everything and the Nothing
- 2010-08-01Meher Baba, Don Stevens - Listen, Humanity
- 2010-07-31Meher Baba - Sparks of the Truth: From the Dissertations of Meher Baba
- 2010-07-31Meher Baba - The Path of Love
- 2012-01-09Roadmap on Photonic Crystals - Susumu Noda, Toshihiko Baba
- 2012-01-01Lamb of God - Sacrament (Recorded Version (Guitar))
- 2011-12-31Lamb of God - Ashes of the Wake
- 2011-12-223 Minutes to God Shooting Cows and 49 other ways to see God in your Life - 3 Minutes To God
- 2011-12-14Roadmap on Photonic Crystals - Susumu Noda, Toshihiko Baba
- 2011-12-07A Voluptuous God: A Christian Heretic Speaks - Robert V. Thompson
- 2011-12-063 Minutes to God Shooting Cows and 49 other ways to see God in your Life - 3 Minutes To God
- 2011-11-05A Voluptuous God: A Christian Heretic Speaks
- 2011-10-10A Voluptuous God: A Christian Heretic Speaks
- 2011-09-16Lamb of God - Sacrament
- 2011-09-10Lamb of God - Ashes of the Wake
- 2014-11-27Armour Of God 1986 DVDRip iNTERNAL x264 - EwDp
- 2014-11-27In the Beginning Was the Word: Language--A God-Centered Approach (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.