Posted on 2009-06-24. By anonymous.
Publisher: Cambridge University Press 2005-02-14 | 144 Pages | ISBN: 0521547075 | PDF | 25 MB
Messages is a four-level course for lower-secondary students. There are 6 modules of 2 units per level, each divided into 3 manageable steps. Clear aims and outcomes for each step mean students can put what they learn into practice immediately. Each level of the course provides 80-90 hours of classwork with lots of recycling in regular four-page review sections. Level 1 assumes students have studied English at primary school, but gives full coverage of all basic language areas. The course takes students to an intermediate level by the end of Level 4. An EAL (English as an Additional Language) Teacher's Resource CD-ROM is now available for use with level 1.
- Ebooks list page : 3050
- 2011-12-31Storyfun For Movers (Student's Book)
- 2009-06-24Messages 2 Student's Book
- 2016-07-25English Course Pathways To Literature Student's Book With The Dvd Video (2015)
- 2016-05-31ENGLISH COURSE • Career Paths English • Architecture • Student's Book (2013)
- 2014-06-17Compact Preliminary for Schools Student's Book and Workbook with Audio CD
- 2014-06-17The Media Student's Book (5th edition)
- 2014-06-16Reading Comprrehension Level FCE Student's Book
- 2014-06-04Compact Preliminary for Schools Student's Book and Workbook with Audio CD
- 2014-06-01Compact Preliminary for Schools Student's Book and Workbook with Audio CD
- 2014-05-31Effective Telephoning: Student's Book (repost)
- 2014-05-31The Media Student's Book (5th edition)
- 2014-05-26Career Paths - Finance: Student's Book
- 2014-05-09William R. Smalzer, "Write to be Read Student's book: Reading, Reflection, and Writing"
- 2014-05-08Career Paths - Finance: Student's Book
- 2014-05-08Oxford English for Information Technology: Student's Book - Removed
- 2014-05-07Career Paths - Finance: Student's Book
- 2014-05-05English Unlocked! • Advanced/C1 • Student Course Book with Audio
- 2014-04-30Chinese for today. Student's book
- 2014-04-25Longman Exam Skills: New.Proficiency Writing Student's Book
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.