Posted on 2012-07-18. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 1849517428 | 2012 | 268 pages | PDF + EPUB | 10 MB
Over 70 recipes to master the most widely used penetration testing framework
More than 80 recipes/practicaltasks that will escalate the reader's knowledge from beginner to an advanced level
Special focus on the latest operating systems, exploits, and penetration testing techniques
Detailed analysis of third party tools based on the Metasploit framework to enhance the penetration testing experience
Metasploit® software helps security and IT professionals identify security issues, verify vulnerability mitigations, and manage expert-driven security assessments. Capabilities include smart exploitation, password auditing, web application scanning, and social engineering. Teams can collaborate in Metasploit and present their findings in consolidated reports. The goal of the software is to provide a clear understanding of the critical vulnerabilities in any environment and to manage those risks.
Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook targets both professionals and beginners to the framework. The chapters of the book are logically arranged with an increasing level of complexity and cover Metasploit aspects ranging from pre-exploitation to the post-exploitation phase thoroughly. The recipe structure of the book provides a good mix of both theoretical understanding and practical implementation.
This book will help readers in thinking from a hacker's perspective to dig out the flaws in target networks and also to leverage the powers of Metasploit to compromise them. It will take your penetration skills to the next level.
The book starts with the basics such as gathering information about your target and gradually covers advanced topics like building your own framework scripts and modules. The book goes deep into operating systems-based penetration testing techniques and moves ahead with client-based exploitation methodologies. In the post- exploitation phase, it covers meterpreter, antivirus bypass, ruby wonders, exploit building, porting exploits to framework, and third party tools like armitage, and SET.
Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook is the required guide to penetration testing and exploitation.
What you will learn from this book
Set up a complete penetration testing environment using metasploit and virtual machines
Learn to penetration-test popular operating systems such as Windows7, Windows 2008 Server, Ubuntu etc.
Get familiar with penetration testing based on client side exploitation techniques with detailed analysis of vulnerabilities and codes
Avail of exclusive coverage of antivirus bypassing techniques using metasploit
Master post-exploitation techniques such as exploring the target, keystrokes capturing, sniffing, pivoting, setting persistent connections etc.
Build and analyze meterpreter scripts in Ruby
Build and export exploits to framework
Use extension tools like Armitage, SET etc.
This is a Cookbook which follows a practical task-based style. There are plenty of code and commands used for illustration which make your learning curve easy and quick.
Who this book is written for
This book targets both professional penetration testers as well as new users of Metasploit who wish to gain expertise over the framework. The book requires basic knowledge of scanning, exploitation, and Ruby language
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 19324
- 2013-12-23Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook
- 2013-12-17Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook, Second Edition
- 2013-12-17Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook, 2nd Edition
- 2013-12-05Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook, 2nd Edition
- 2013-07-16Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook - Removed
- 2012-08-07Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook - Removed
- 2014-02-19packtpub – Expert Metasploit Penetration Testing [Video] - Removed
- 2014-01-28Expert Metasploit Penetration Testing [Video]
- 2014-01-20Expert Metasploit Penetration Testing
- 2014-01-18Expert Metasploit Penetration Testing [Video]
- 2014-01-15Expert Metasploit Penetration Testing Video Training
- 2014-01-12packtpub - Expert Metasploit Penetration Testing [Video] - Removed
- 2014-01-12Packtpub - Expert Metasploit Penetration Testing - Removed
- 2014-01-11Packtpub - Expert Metasploit Penetration Testing With Abhinav Singh - Removed
- 2013-11-01Metasploit Toolkit for Penetration Testing, Exploit Development, and Vulnerability Research
- 2013-10-30David Maynor, "Metasploit Toolkit for Penetration Testing, Exploit Development, and Vulnerability Research" (repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.