Posted on 2011-01-28. By anonymous.
Springer | 2004 | ISBN: 3540407499 | PDF | 464 pages | 8 MB
G. Beutler's Methods of Celestical Mechanics is a coherent textbook for students as well as an excellent reference for practitioners. The first volume gives a thorough treatment of celestial mechanics and presents all the necessary mathematical details that a professional would need. The reader will appreciate the well-written chapters on numerical solution techniques for ordinary differential equations, as well as that on orbit determination. In the second volume applications to the rotation of earth and moon, to artificial earth satellites and to the planetary system are presented.
- Ebooks list page : 10163
- 2013-01-05Methods of Celestial Mechanics: Volume I (Repost)
- 2011-01-28Methods of Celestial Mechanics: Volume II [REPOST]
- 2010-02-01Methods of Celestial Mechanics: Volume II (Repost)
- 2014-06-25Methods of Celestial Mechanics: Volume I: Physical, Mathematical, and Numerical Principles
- 2013-11-05Advancement of Optical Methods in Experimental Mechanics, Volume 3 [Repost]
- 2014-10-19Advancement of Optical Methods in Experimental Mechanics, Volume 3
- 2014-10-15Advancement of Optical Methods in Experimental Mechanics, Volume 3 (repost)
- 2013-10-07Advancement of Optical Methods in Experimental Mechanics, Volume 3
- 2013-10-05Advancement of Optical Methods in Experimental Mechanics, Volume 3
- 2013-07-25Inorganic Reactions and Methods, Formation of Ceramics, Volume 18 (repost)
- 2013-07-07Coloured Petri Nets: Basic Concepts, Analysis Methods and Practical Use, Volume 3 (Repost)
- 2013-07-07Advances in Applied Mechanics, Volume 7 (repost)
- 2013-04-27Capillary Electrophoresis: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology Volume 384) (repost)
- 2013-04-04Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-12-26Adventures in Celestial Mechanics, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2012-06-29Single Cell Diagnostics: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Medicine Volume 132) (repost)
- 2012-01-07Schmidek and Sweet's Operative Neurosurgical Techniques: Indications, Methods, and Results, 2-Volume Set (Repost)
- 2010-12-06Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics, 2 Edition (repost)
- 2010-11-23Advances in Applied Mechanics, Volume 39 (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.