Author: A. Colin Cameron,Pravin K. Trivedi
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Posted on 2012-03-16, by LionFar.
A. Colin Cameron, Pravin K. Trivedi, "Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications"
ENGLISH | 2005-05-09 | ISBN: 0521848059 | 785 PAGES | PDF |30.05 MB
This book provides the most comprehensive treatment to date of microeconometrics, the analysis of individual-level data on the economic behavior of individuals or firms using regression methods for cross section and panel data. The book is oriented to the practitioner. A basic understanding of the linear regression model with matrix algebra is assumed. The text can be used for a microeconometrics course, typically a second-year economics PhD course; for data-oriented applied microeconometrics field courses; and as a reference work for graduate students and applied researchers who wish to fill in gaps in their toolkit. Distinguishing features of the book include emphasis on nonlinear models and robust inference, simulation-based estimation, and problems of complex survey data. The book makes frequent use of numerical examples based on generated data to illustrate the key models and methods. More substantially, it systematically integrates into the text empirical illustrations based on seven large and exceptionally rich data sets.
DownloadDownload from Turbobit
Download from Uploaded.to
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 17897
- 2012-03-16Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications (Repost)
- 2011-05-19[share_ebook] Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications
- 2007-07-06Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications by A. Colin Cameron
- 2012-01-04[share_ebook] Analytical Methods and Approaches for Water Resources Project Planning
- 2011-12-29[share_ebook] Measurement Error: Models, Methods, and Applications
- 2011-11-23[share_ebook] Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications - Removed
- 2011-08-30[share_ebook] Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- 2011-08-15[share_ebook] Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications - Removed
- 2011-08-09[share_ebook] Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-06-28[share_ebook] Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-06-12[share_ebook] Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-05-12[share_ebook] Combinations of Intelligent Methods and Applications: Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop, CIMA 2010, France, October 2010 (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- 2007-06-21Equations in Optimization: Regularity, Calculus, Methods and Applications
- 2013-12-24Perceptual Digital Imaging: Methods and Applications (Repost)
- 2013-12-22Chlorophyll a Fluorescence in Aquatic Sciences: Methods and Applications (repost)
- 2013-12-02Peptidomics: Methods and Applications (repost)
- 2013-11-28Model-Based Engineering for Complex Electronic Systems: Techniques, Methods and Applications
- 2013-11-24Fuzzy Mathematical Programming: Methods and Applications
- 2013-11-20Colloid Science: Principles, Methods and Applications (repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.