Posted on 2011-03-04. By anonymous.
Springer; 1st Edition | February 18, 2010 | ISBN-10: 1402066813 | 834 pages | PDF | 14.1 Mb
In many parts of the world, groundwater resources are under increasing threat from growing demands, wasteful use, and contamination. To face the challenge, good planning and management practices are needed. A key to the management of groundwater is the ability to model the movement of fluids and contaminants in the subsurface. The purpose of this book is to construct conceptual and mathematical models that can provide the information required for making decisions associated with the management of groundwater resources, and the remediation of contaminated aquifers.
The basic approach of this book is to accurately describe the underlying physics of groundwater flow and solute transport in heterogeneous porous media, starting at the microscopic level, and to rigorously derive their mathematical representation at the macroscopic levels. The well-posed, macroscopic mathematical models are formulated for saturated, single phase flow, as well as for unsaturated and multiphase flow, and for the transport of single and multiple chemical species. Numerical models are presented and computer codes are reviewed, as tools for solving the models. The problem of seawater intrusion into coastal aquifers is examined and modeled. The issues of uncertainty in model input data and output are addressed. The book concludes with a chapter on the management of groundwater resources. Although one of the main objectives of this book is to construct mathematical models, the amount of mathematics required is kept minimal.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Modeling Groundwater Flow and Contaminant Transport
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Modeling Groundwater Flow and Contaminant Transport" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 10811
- 2011-08-17[share_ebook] Modeling Groundwater Flow and Contaminant Transport (Theory and Applications of Transport in Porous Media)
- 2011-08-13Modeling Groundwater Flow and Contaminant Transport (Repost)
- 2011-07-31[share_ebook] Modeling Groundwater Flow and Contaminant Transport (Theory and Applications of Transport in Porous Media)
- 2011-07-03Modeling Groundwater Flow and Contaminant Transport (repost)
- 2011-05-26[share_ebook] 3D-Groundwater Modeling with PMWIN: A Simulation System for Modeling Groundwater Flow and Transport Processes
- 2007-07-063D-Groundwater Modeling with PMWIN: A Simulation System for Modeling Groundwater Flow and Transport
- 2011-11-04[share_ebook] Conceptual Models of Flow and Transport in the Fractured Vadose Zone
- 2011-07-06[request_ebook] Applied Groundwater Modeling: Simulation of Flow and Advective Transport
- 2010-04-12[share_ebook] Applied Flow and Solute Transport Modeling in Aquifers: Fundamental Principles and Analytical and Numerical Methods - Removed
- 2009-05-21Applied Flow and Solute Transport Modeling in Aquifers: Fundamental Principles and Analytical and Numerical Methods: Vedat Batu
- 2011-01-05[share_ebook] Sediment and Contaminant Transport in Surface Waters
- 2008-12-06Sediment and Contaminant Transport in Surface Waters
- 2013-11-13Groundwater Optimization Handbook: Flow, Contaminant Transport, and Conjunctive Management
- 2014-01-25Groundwater Optimization Handbook: Flow, Contaminant Transport, and Conjunctive Management - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-26FEFLOW: Finite Element Modeling of Flow, Mass and Heat Transport in Porous and Fractured Media
- 2013-12-17Multiphase Flow Analysis Using Population Balance Modeling: Bubbles, Drops and Particles
- 2013-11-28Multiphase Flow Analysis Using Population Balance Modeling: Bubbles, Drops and Particles
- 2013-10-24Geochemical Modeling of Groundwater, Vadose and Geothermal Systems
- 2013-10-02Discrete Fracture Network Modeling of Hydraulic Stimulation: Coupling Flow and Geomechanics
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.