Posted on 2011-04-24. By anonymous.
Ad..n W..ley | 2010 | ISBN: 0805382917 | 550 pages | PDF | 47,1 MB
The late J.J. Sakurai, noted theorist in particle physics, was born in Tokyo, Japan in 1933. He received his B.A. from Harvard University in 1955 and his PhD from Cornell University in 1958. He was appointed as an assistant professor at the University of Chicago, where he worked until he became a professor at the University of California, Los Angeles in 1970. Sakurai died in 1982 while he was visiting a professor at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland.
Jim Napolitano earned an undergraduate Physics degree at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1977, and a PhD in Physics from Stanford University in 1982. Since that time, he has conducted research in experimental nuclear and particle physics, with an emphasis on studying fundamental interactions and symmetries. He joined the faculty at Rensselaer in 1992 after working as a member of the scientific staff at two different national laboratories. He is author and co-author of over 150 scientific papers in refereed journals.
Professor Napolitano maintains a keen interest in science education in general, and in particular physics education at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. He has published a textbook, co-authored with Adrian Melissinos, on Experiments in Modern Physics. Prior to his work on Modern Quantum Mechanics,Second Edition, he has taught both graduate and upper-level undergraduate courses in Quantum Mechanics, as well as an advanced graduate course in Quantum Field Theory.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Modern Quantum Mechanics, 2nd Edition
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Modern Quantum Mechanics, 2nd Edition" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 11320
- 2013-01-22Modern Quantum Mechanics (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2011-11-25[share_ebook] Advanced Quantum Mechanics by Franz Schwabl
- 2012-11-23Mathematical Concepts of Quantum Mechanics (2nd edition)
- 2012-10-28Mathematical Concepts of Quantum Mechanics (2nd edition)
- 2012-09-10Mathematical Concepts of Quantum Mechanics (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-06-02Quantum Mechanics (2nd Edition) by B. H. Bransden and C.J. Joachain
- 2011-09-25Mathematical Concepts of Quantum Mechanics, 2nd Edition
- 2011-09-25[share_ebook] Mathematical Concepts of Quantum Mechanics, 2nd Edition
- 2011-03-07Quantum Mechanics, 2nd Edition
- 2010-04-20Quantum Mechanics (2nd Edition)
- 2010-04-19Modern Quantum Mechanics (Revised Edition) with solutions manual
- 2010-04-19Modern Quantum Mechanics (Revised Edition) [Repost]
- 2010-04-16V K Thankappan - Quantum Mechanics ~ 2nd Edition
- 2007-06-06Modern Quantum Mechanics (Revised Edition) with solutions
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition
- 2011-12-04[share_ebook] The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2010-12-26[share_ebook]Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2008-08-07[request_ebook] HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.